Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mentalcels of incels.is

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
What makes you a mentalcel? Be detailed.

Discuss.

@JohnTheMentalcel

What makes me a mentalcel? Well, before my mental illness developed, I had close friends, both male and female. After my mental illness developed, I lost all my friends, and now I don't even have real life acquaintances. I am all alone. An average or even below average guy can get a girlfriend if he has real, bidirectional bonds with women, but I have no bonds. My mental illness affects my social functioning. It also made me unable to do my job and now I'm just on disability for mental health reasons, living with my parents. Sad.

Shit, that sounds awful. What do you have?
I am on disability for schizoaffective disorder, but before that developed I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Schizoaffective disorder is like a mix of bipolar with schizophrenia. I also have weird neurological issues like my muscles will randomly contract making it hard for me to walk and some other stuff and I don't have any explanation for it.

I get scared when i talk to people i don't know, feel uncomfortable af.
With controlled conversations ( conversations you Know what the Outcome is ) Like when you Talk to the cashier or buy Something , is easy for me.

But freeform i Panic aswell , and im more afraid of Phone calls then Person to Person Talk . Propably because its way to unpredictive / random .

I hate randomness i want structure or high certainty of what will happen If i do Something.

My ugliness is probably worse than my mental health but I've been NEET for 6+ years due to autism and social anxiety jfl. Can't lie, I'd rather NEET than work, but no one taking me seriously because I type like a sped is frustrating.

I can't tell for sure. Maybe it comes down to a general aversion towards social interactions. Brutal lack of confidence in one's speech and demeanor. An inability and unwillingness to relate with the normie crowd and their regular bullshit. Just gynophobia in general. Combined with a tendency to always double check and censor myself.

Mix it all up with social anxiety, depression and you got recipe for incel.

I'm autistic (In addition to having asperger, I'm also short and ugly) and I don't think that we should let in people who are just autistic. Autism fucks you over the more ugly you are.

If you have mental problems on top of being short/ugly, I’m fine with them. Fags who come here talking about muh mental “problem” alone causing their inceldom are either coping and not accepting they’re ugly or are just super high inhib and get scared talking to girls.
factos :blackpill::smonk:

What makes you a mentalcel?
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Made my life hell. Can't interact with people for too long. They sense I'm neurodivergent.

It's pretty simple, having mental problems be the primary cause of your inceldom. Autism being one of the major causes.

Read that, it spells it out pretty clearly.

If you can't understand it, you're probably mentalcel yourself. Or just have some sort of mental problem.

I am on disability for schizoaffective disorder, but before that developed I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Schizoaffective disorder is like a mix of bipolar with schizophrenia. I also have weird neurological issues like my muscles will randomly contract making it hard for me to walk and some other stuff and I don't have any explanation for it.
Dude :fuk:

If you have mental problems on top of being short/ugly, I’m fine with them. Fags who come here talking about muh mental “problem” alone causing their inceldom are either coping and not accepting they’re ugly or are just super high inhib and get scared talking to girls.
You being "fine with them" is irrelevant.

What matters is, are they incel? If they are incel, they belong here, simple as.

low IQ

a lot of Reddit users are incels does that mean they belong here? Fuck no
low IQ post by you

Reddit users are bluepilled. That's why they don't belong here. If someone claims to be mentalcel and is blackpilled, they belong here.

Don't let your low quality face cause your intelligence to be low quality.

I don't have any issue with height or appearance, neither i' am autistic or something like that, but, my problem is more related with anxiety, inhibition, nervosism, lack of social skills. Maybe I can fix this but I had to work a lot.

I just checked my records and I've been diagnosed with 7 mental health disorders lmao. There's major depression, psychophysiological insomnia, panic disorder, avoidant personality disorder, general and social anxiety, and a non specified social disorder.

Needless to say, I'm pretty non functional socially these days, and even when I was younger and more hopeful/outgoing I couldn't bond because I was avoidant and shut down when I started to feel a connection. Shitty looks and height aside, I just can't bond or get close to anyone. My brain won't let me.

women will approach you no mater how autist you're if you're looking like this

I think people misunderstand what the term mentalcel is and how its conceptualized. A mentacel is a subcategory of an incel - no different than shortcel, wristcel, or all of the othercels. Whether you meet the definitions of X or Y sub-category of incel makes no difference to your status as an incel. It's just a subcategory. I feel a lot of people try to make mentalceldom out to be some kind of alternative to inceldom to "otherize" it for lack of a better word.
Probably because of how if you're attractive enough, mental illness (actual mental illnesses like schizophrenia or autism) doesn't matter for getting female attention. I remember seeing a video on here of a guy with extremely severe, non-functioning autism, which was full of comments from foids lusting after him due to his looks

That said, it does affect your ability to socialize if you have normie tier looks or below.

Parenting and school bullying made me hyper inhibited. I was effectively bullied out of socialization and into staying home. One less competitor for the school boys.
I still have these traits, I try to hide away and don't trust outsiders and expect them to turn on me and abuse me somehow.
I think this hyper vigilance is also what made me develop a panic disorder, my mind is constantly on high alert expecting to be attacked.

I have Autistic Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and a brain lesion resulting in NLD(Nonverbal Learning Disorder; Dyscalculia).

Evaluated at the age of twelve for mental health reasons. I witnessed domestic violence as a child and received bullying at school. My days were spent waking up depressed and anxious.

Up:

Down:

Biases

Up:

I was a given a school evaluation for learning disabilities. The results of the evaluation documented my cognitive strengths and weaknesses:

Down:

Health

ACT

Processing

Mentally, I am very strongly dissociated from femoids. I identify with them in terms of emotion perception and depersonalize into femoid personas easily, but I do not connect with them and view them as less than human.

I'm genetically prone to some of my conditions:

ASD

Au

Neurotic

Lesion

Obviously, I was genetically "screwed" from the beginning. Still, my negative experiences with other youth(Bullying, Racial Privilege) and the circumstances of my birth all factored in greatly.

Again...there is little reason to kowtow to a gender that favors race and height over intellect.