Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcel is a scam

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
C453F8EB 5486 445D B7F7 C60502DCBDF0

In other words:

"He has a bad personality and it’s hard to enjoy time with him, but he looks good, so his bad personality doesn’t mean shit to me!“

What is this love based on? You love him, but in the same breath you say that you find his personality unbearable.

And they tell us: You just have a bad personality, see how you talk about women, you are a bad person…that’s why they don’t like you.

Yeah alright, as if i approach girls on the street by using misogynistic phrases, IDIOT!

If i would look good, my bad personality would be considered as „Bad boy frame“, they would even like it, but because i am an ugly male, it’s considered as „evil“ and dangerous.

Last edited:
I highly doubt most people are actually neurotypical. It's just that it's hard to see the differences over time. What I do actually think is there is a spectrum of intelligence, cases of possible high functioning dyslexia like Leonarda Da Vinci and on the other half someone who is illiterate.

This is cherrypicking. In the real world you have to be very lucky for the other person to do all of the work if you're too retarded to function socially.

This is cherrypicking. In the real world you have to be very lucky for the other person to do all of the work if you're too retarded to function socially.
I mean, if you are that ill, that you need someone to mom you 24/7, then it’s over, but if you have borderline or other illnesses that would make you "just annoying", then you just have to look good and the problem is solved.

In my personal experiences, I've seen much different outcomes...

S.R.B

I mean, if you are that ill, that you need someone to mom you 24/7, then it’s over, but if you have borderline or other illnesses that would make you "just annoying", then you just have to look good and the problem is solved.

I don't mean that either. Just being socially handicapped can keep you from ascending. Because how are you supposed to know what to do? Barring pussy just falling out of the trees?

What about a guy that's tall but has an ugly face and autism

Mentalcels are fakecel cucks

Frothy with the high IQ posts :bigbrain:

Thank god there are still some good posters here to reply to the retards and idiots

It's not black and white. This is the height vs looks debate all over again. IMO they all contribute, it's just that psychology/neurology (especially pErSoNaLiTy :soy:) is a lot less important. Sure, an ugly short bald framecel with a functioning mind is no different than an ugly short bald framecel who's also retarded - it's over for both of them - but when we're talking about normies/borderlinecels, it can make a difference.

It also depends on what mental illness we're talking about. If it's PTSD, schizo, mild autism or epilepsy, it's not a problem for attraction. However if he's literally drooling and unable to perform basic tasks like eating, it's a whole different story; only Gigachad might be able to get away with that. The "mental illness" in the image is probably something mild, unlike what true mentalcels have to deal with. Some of them might be so mentally crippled that they can't even come here to let us know they exist.