Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mental torture

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Everyday I get intrusive thoughts about my crush. I was at the gym today when I suddenly imagined my crush getting fucked by other guys and it gave me so much anxiety. I obviously don’t know if that’s true or not, but all evidence points to her not being a virgin. She’s been to several parties and gotten drunk. And I know she’s smoked weed as well. She appears as an innocent girl on the ouside, but is secretly a naughty girl.

So I’m basically rotting in my room while she’s potentially getting railed by some random Chad. I just can’t accept that. I’m literally mentally torturing myself with these thoughts. It’s been a year since I graduated high school and I still haven’t been able to let go of her. The day she gets a boyfriend is the day I rope. :cryfeels:

Does anyone else get intrusive thoughts?

Everyday I get intrusive thoughts about my crush. I was at the gym today when I suddenly imagined my crush getting fucked by other guys and it gave me so much anxiety. I obviously don’t know if that’s true or not, but all evidence points to her not being a virgin. She’s been to several parties and gotten drunk. And I know she’s smoked weed as well. She appears as an innocent girl on the ouside, but is secretly a naughty girl.

So I’m basically rotting in my room while she’s potentially getting railed by some random Chad. I just can’t accept that. I’m literally mentally torturing myself with these thoughts. It’s been a year since I graduated high school and I still haven’t been able to let go of her. The day she gets a boyfriend is the day I rope. :cryfeels:

Does anyone else get intrusive thoughts?
Listen, no more oneitis for you brocel. You will never have her.

Every thread by this retard:

*bla bla bla stupid irrelevant story about OP or his crush bla bla bla*

*Does anyone else <insert pointless shit>?

Just kys OP.

Every thread by this retard:

*bla bla bla stupid irrelevant story about OP or his crush bla bla bla*

*Does anyone else <insert pointless shit>?

Just kys OP.
I thought I’d get accepted here

Mang we are too similar, I've been trying to chase my crush for 8 years now, its so over for both of us

I thought I’d get accepted here
Ignore this cloud idiot who thinks autism makes you not a "real man", and you'll get over the crush as you get older.
This guy is a notorious asperhater, we should get him banned from the forum.

Last edited:
Ignore this cloud idiot who thinks autism makes you not a "real man", and you'll get over the crush as you get older.

images

"Shouldn't be on there"