Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental illness destroyed my life more than my face

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
First off, i am neither physically attractive, i am below average, am not NT. I am very autistic and have several mental illnesses that prevent me from living a normal life and from acting like a normal human being. I get retardation welfare too.

But i have sometimes people from work or from the mental asylum who tried to befriend me, they always wanna make smalltalk, ask me to watch TV with them, or going for a walk and shit, but because i am so autistic and uncomfortable around people, i can’t do that. I always come up with excuses, if i see the slightest possibility to walk away from socializing.

If I didn’t had this mental issues, my life would’ve been better.

take em.

But i have sometimes people from work or from the mental asylum who tried to befriend me, they always wanna make smalltalk, ask me to watch TV with them, or going for a walk and shit, but because i am so autistic and uncomfortable around people, i can’t do that. I always come up with excuses, if i see the slightest possibility to walk away from socializing.
Have you been approached by foids?

But i have sometimes people from work or from the mental asylum who tried to befriend me, they always wanna make smalltalk, ask me to watch TV with them, or going for a walk and shit
Fakecel trait.
If you're ugly, people treat you like shit or ignore you completely.

I always come up with excuses, if i see the slightest possibility to walk away from socializing.
Ah, so here you admit that you aren't an incel.
You have people interested in you, they want to spend time with you (because you're fakecel scum, not an incel) but you are just too braindead to just be a normal person.
Nigger, this is incels.is, not mental asylum for retards who can't even say yes to people who offer social interaction.is
Get the fuck out of here, 2022 scum.

Fakecel trait.
If you're ugly, people treat you like shit or ignore you completely.

Ah, so here you admit that you aren't an incel.
You have people interested in you, they want to spend time with you (because you're fakecel scum, not an incel) but you are just too braindead to just be a normal person.
Nigger, this is incels.is, not mental asylum for retards who can't even say yes to people who offer social interaction.is
Get the fuck out of here, 2022 scum.
Hang yourself

Me too. I know that during my 20s I wasn't actually "ugly" just not chad. Maybe high tier normie at best! But, what really killed me was crippling social anxiety and awkwardness. It's like a snowball effect, and as you age and your looks get worse, and most women are in relationshiTs.... Well, you become essentially on same level as trucel unless you dumpster dive for ugly psycho bitches...

I missed what little chance I may have had, mostly because of my fucked up brain.

Also, over the years of never getting laid, and dwindling friends; you lose motivation to maintain what little looks you may have, and just wither.

If I could go back 13 years, and try everything to fix my aversion to social situations, drug max, whatever... I would. But it's over for me now and can't really do anything. The only half way decent women that may be attracted to me are from foreign shit-holes. If I had more money I could maybe SEA max with a younger foid, but.... too much work and she would never really love me anyway.

Last edited:
Hang yourself
Take the blackpill and realize that you're a literal retard who can't even socialize with people who are actively trying to engage with you.
That's fucking pathetic and I would unironically hang myself if I was as incapable as you are.

Take the blackpill and realize that you're a literal retard who can't even socialize with people who are actively trying to engage with you.
That's fucking pathetic and I would unironically hang myself if I was as incapable as you are.
Its clear you don’t even know yourself what you are talking about, just throwing around angry words because i have something in life that you don’t and that makes you angry

I don’t get strong medication, only that Placebo shit. I don’t trust dealers who sell me the real shit, it could be something manipulated.
The placebo effect is sympathetic magick with a different name.