Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental health getting worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Need to vent. This is day 2 or 3 of feeling really shitty again. And no I can’t join any fraternities to socialmaxx here in college because in order to join one you have to be recommended by a member that’s already in one. I feel like slamming my head through a wall, I’m just so tired of being alone.

It’s been almost a month since I’ve been in the psych ward and was visited by the FBI. time flew by.

you shouldn’t have wasted your AR

Damn.
Playing online chess might help, it helps me, or go biking it's very fun

Need to vent. This is day 2 or 3 of feeling really shitty again. And no I can’t join any fraternities to socialmaxx here in college because in order to join one you have to be recommended by a member that’s already in one. I feel like slamming my head through a wall, I’m just so tired of being alone.

It’s been almost a month since I’ve been in the psych ward and was visited by the FBI. time flew by.
Why were you visited by the FBI?

you shouldn’t have wasted your AR
You are right tbh
I love you bleach
I appreciate it even tho we won’t ever meet each other we’d probably be good friends
Damn.
Playing online chess might help, it helps me, or go biking it's very fun
Cant really bike on campus since it’s really hilly, I’ll try chess tho maybe that will help. I have no one to play chess with irl except my dad but I’m dorming at college so I can’t see him, no one wants to be my friend, it’s over

I think that’s actually legal I may be wrong but as long as you don’t make an actual threat then you’re fine
Oh okay, didn’t know that.

i wished i had visitation from fbi

same :feelsrope: