Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Mental Health Awareness Month] CBT is part autistic, part schizophrenic, and part psychopathic

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
In CBT "therapy," there are three main planks to "treatment," and these ironically accord with a trifecta of mental pathologies despite being meant to bolster mental health.

First of all, there is a fetish in CBT for supposed logical fallacies (or "distortions") in your thinking process, which is in the purview of nitpicking autists who engage in online debates. It takes on a legitimately autistic quality when the CBT therapist interprets your hyperbole and other figures of speech as cognitive distortions :feelshaha:

Secondly, CBT therapy is based on the Eastern Mystic notion that there is no reality, only perception. And that perception is open to interpretation and re-interpretation. Or what is called "re-framing" in the therapy. This dream-like orientation towards the world is schizophrenic in essence (but, of course, you are ultimately meant to conform to the perspective of your therapist, and thus of soyciety, despite all the presumed ways of viewing the world -- only then are you "cured") :feelsugh:

Thirdly, CBT therapy holds the attainment of goals as its highest priority. This is not only indicative of how it serves the capitalist cult of productivity, but how capitalism and psychopathy are synonymous. For goal-oriented thinking is known to underlie the psychopathic personality, and it is so desirous to capitalism that learning about goals is one of the first lessons school children are taught in their academic careers (I remember being taught about goals in the 1st grade). And this lesson is restated in CBT.

Last edited:
In CBT "therapy," there are three main planks to "treatment," and they ironically accord with a trifecta of mental pathologies despite being meant to bolster mental health.

First of all, there is a fetish in CBT for supposed logical fallacies (or "distortions") in your thinking process, which is in the purview of nitpicking autists who engage in online debates. It takes on a legitimately autistic quality when the CBT therapist interprets your hyperbole and other figures of speech as cognitive distortions :feelshaha:

Secondly, CBT therapy is based on the Eastern Mystic idea that there is no reality, only perception. And that perception is open to interpretation and re-interpretation. Or what is called "re-framing" in the therapy. This dream-like orientation towards the world is schizophrenic in essence (but, of course, you are ultimately meant to conform to the perspective of your therapist, and thus of soyciety, despite all the presumed ways of viewing the world) :feelsugh:

Thirdly, CBT therapy holds the attainment of goals as its highest priority. This is not only indicative of how it serves the capitalist cult of productivity, but how capitalism and psychopathy are synonymous. For goal-oriented thinking is known to underlie the psychopathic personality, and it is so desirous to capitalism that learning about goals is one of the first lessons school children are taught in their academic careers (I remember being taught about goals in the 1st grade).
Cock and Ball Torture?:feelsohh:

Imagine thinking that talking to a schmuck with some degree is going to solve your life's problems.

Imagine thinking that talking to a schmuck with some degree is going to solve your life's problems.
Psychotherapy is alienated and lacking in context, which will certainly not solve your problems if they result from being alienated and lacking in context in the first place.

My point is that CBT takes these tendencies and magnifies them. It eschews context entirely (CBT assumes that whatever external problems caused you to behave or think the way you do, they no longer exist -- external problems are relegated to the past, which is considered totally irrelevant in this therapy, unlike in other forms of therapy where the past is acknowledged as constituting you). For CBT is meant to brainwash you into a New Murican Man, and in this regard, the past can only represent an impediment.

Moreover, rather than work on undoing alienation, CBT simply seeks to make you content with it. Positivity is valued, but only a passive and pathetic form of positivity.

You are empty and have a dismal past in back of you. So what does CBT do? Attempt to re-write your history, and re-constitute your present, by making you doubt your own identity -- already flimsy due to modern alienation and contextlessness! Your thoughts are constantly scrutinized for wrongthink (via the autistic fetish of the logical fallacy), and your reality is constantly denied (via schizophrenic mysticism), so that you may better comport to capitalist imperatives (the goal-oriented thinking of the psychopath). It is the capitalist hijacking of philosophy and spirituality :feelskek:

Last edited:
Psychotherapy is alienated and lacking in context, which will certainly not solve your problems if they result from being alienated and lacking in context in the first place.

My point is that CBT takes these tendencies and magnifies them. It eschews context entirely (CBT assumes that whatever external problems caused you to behave or think the way you do, they no longer exist -- external problems are relegated to the past, which is considered totally irrelevant in this therapy, unlike in other forms of therapy where the past is acknowledged as constituting you). For CBT is meant to brainwash you into a New Murican Man, and in this regard, the past can only represent an impediment.

Moreover, rather than work on undoing alienation, CBT simply seeks to make you content with it. Positivity is valued, but only a passive and pathetic form of positivity.

You are empty and have a dismal past in back of you. So what does CBT do? Attempt to re-write your history, and re-constitute your present, by making you doubt your own identity -- already flimsy due to modern alienation and contextlessness! Your thoughts are constantly scrutinized for wrongthink (via the autistic fetish of the logical fallacy), and your reality is constantly denied (via schizophrenic mysticism), so that you may better comport to capitalist imperatives (the goal-oriented thinking of the psychopath). It is like a capitalist hijacking of philosophy and spirituality :feelskek:
Lmao sounds like something I would read in a quantum mysticism book. Like The Secret or some shit.

Sounds like your average redditor. No wonder they are fixated on therapy.

Lmao sounds like something I would read in a quantum mysticism book. Like The Secret or some shit.
The ultimate irony is that for all the stress on abandoning your "false self" and becoming "true to yourself," CBT and other pseudo-mystic modalities are precisely what serve to make you fake and artificial -- an exploitable commodity of capital.

Last edited:
It is no sign of sanity to be well-adjusted to a sick society, and when you consider the sicknesses inherent to the most prominent form of psychotherapy -- CBT -- this adage becomes self-evident. Although it was ironically coined by a curry mystic.

The mental patients are running the asylum of psychotherapy, which is no surprise given that it explains why they studied psychology in college to begin with (to "understand themselves," teehee). You will not be cured by these people but only warped into greater malaise, since they represent the system which distorted you from an early age. Coming back for vengeance, as if it did not socialize you enough!

Last edited:

Note that CBT's founder was inspired by stoicism, and as for "mindfulness," the inner state of nothingness comes naturally to psychopaths.

Last edited:
Don't have anything insightful to say but I did go to CBT therapy and I felt like I was the only sane person there
By the 3th or 4th session I was pulled aside by the psychiatrist and he said something along the lines that I'm being "negative" and disruptive
Because I kept saying none of it makes sense and I don't see how it would work

I dont really understand your post but research says its effective for treating mild depression at least as much as jewpills

research says its effective for treating mild depression at least as much as jewpills
Research also shows that it's as effective as placebo, and helps very few over the long-term.

Besides, psychological research does not exactly have a good reputation (reliability on self-report metrics, failure to replicate, poor controls, etc.). So a psychotherapy that aspires to be fully scientific like CBT does, rather than admitting to its limitations, should be similarly pathetic.

Last edited:
Research also shows that it's as effective as placebo, and helps very few over the long-term.

Besides, psychological research does not exactly have a good reputation (reliability on self-report metrics, failure to replicate, poor controls, etc.). So a psychotherapy that aspires to be fully scientific like CBT does, rather than admitting to its limitations, should be similarly pathetic.
Thx for clarification i will look myself.

Also what do you think about brain zapping, also ketamine and also shroom-based med

Also what do you think about brain zapping, also ketamine and also shroom-based med
I haven't tried any of these or taken much interest in them, but I would be doubtful.

Targeted brain zapping seems like glorified electro-shock therapy, and ketamine/shrooms just a way to become a tweaker. Shrooms in particular make your brain more schizophrenic, and this much is evident with how they produce auditory and visual hallucinations or full-fledged psychosis.

CBT>CBT (if you know what I mean.)
I think I get what your point about CBT, that it tries to rewire your mind to think a certain way.

.No hyperbole, all of this is serious
.Your reality is determined by your viewpoint, so think in a certain way
.You need to follow your CBT's goals, or you'll fail. Making you programmed into believing lies.

Last edited:
Cock ball torture is therapy???:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's just a way to delude yourself into having "a positive perspective" and not hurt your feelings