Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mental breakdown after seeing some users leave?

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
This is gonna sound really fucking stupid, but I am legitimately so fucking alienated, isolated and severely desolated that I kinda find it near impossible to not get attached to some users here?

And by “attach” I mean feeling kinda lost and empty after they abandon this forum. Obviously, they’re not “real” friends nor will they ever be, but I think they just remind me of what I once had or how comforting the feeling of maintaining a friendship to me was at one point.

I don’t know. I’m in a weird limbo-like frame of mind right now where everything feels sort of frozen and out of place so sorry if this is something you wouldn’t normally expect of me jfl.

Nigga crying when some one gets banned

Nigga crying when some one gets banned
:feelskek:

Maybe it’s just cause this forum is addicting and it’s nice to “socialize” here after being lonely for quite some time and I’m just making a big deal out of it as usual. It’s like you snap back to reality and realize that you’re actually friendless. Idk, it’s hard to describe it maybe.

I think it's something you'll have to get used to around here, people burn out on the blackpill and find other ways to cope or rot all the time.

op when he reads ban appeals

would you cry if I left bro

JoinedOct 9, 2023Posts162

That's only natural, isn't it? When talking to people who don't instantly shut you down you get attached. Comes with the trade

I think it's something you'll have to get used to around here, people burn out on the blackpill and find other ways to cope or rot all the time.
It’s something that’s happened only recently though. Like I never thought it would affect me until now. Very odd.

would you cry if I left bro
Oh I would be sobbing.

Who were you again? :feelswhere:

JoinedOct 9, 2023Posts162
It’s so weird when people find a way to “GrAYcel” you after making thousands of posts on your other accounts.

That's only natural, isn't it? When talking to people who don't instantly shut you down you get attached. Comes with the trade
Maybe. Good insight. :feelsYall:

It’s so weird when people find a way to “GrAYcel” you after making thousands of posts on your other accounts.
What was your last account

What was your last account
“Similar threads”

~Interact with this place, but put yourself at enough distance. It is as fleeting as taking a shit.

Get a hold of yourself, brocel. Snap back to reality.

Maybe they are getting reborn again like you
phoenix GIF

Get a hold of yourself, brocel. Snap back to reality.
Thanks man. :feelsokman:

Are you familiar with neets.net? I lurked for a little bit and the users over there are way too comfortable with each other. It’s like Twitter but with more weebs. I don’t like that honestly.

Thanks man. :feelsokman:

Are you familiar with neets.net? I lurked for a little bit and the users over there are way too comfortable with each other. It’s like Twitter but with more weebs. I don’t like that honestly.
No. Just here.

I wouldn't say I have a full mental breakdown but it's always difficult to see brocels leave. It's very mixed; on the one hand, if them leaving and cutting off contact is what's best for them, then I'm glad they'll be doing better. Also, they may have ascended or something. On the other hand, I miss them of course.

Ngl I was sad when you posted the thread that you were leaving recently.

hope you doing better now brocel

Once again rest in peace to @BataviaCel

The trick is to not have any meaningful interaction whatsoever, just your own cheap amusements while consuming vast amounts of equally cheap entertainment to make time go.

Its normal, it means u are still human

I wouldn't say I have a full mental breakdown but it's always difficult to see brocels leave. It's very mixed; on the one hand, if them leaving and cutting off contact is what's best for them, then I'm glad they'll be doing better. Also, they may have ascended or something. On the other hand, I miss them of course.
Again, I think it’s impossible to not get somewhat attached, especially when you don’t really have any meaningful relationships with anyone in your life.

Ngl I was sad when you posted the thread that you were leaving recently.
:feelscomfy:

That’s so nice of you, thank you.

hope you doing better now brocel
I just feel empty but thanks, brocel. Hope you’re doing good too.

The trick is to not have any meaningful interaction whatsoever, just your own cheap amusements while consuming vast amounts of equally cheap entertainment to make time go.
:yes:

You’re just begging to be hurt otherwise.

Its normal, it means u are still human
While that’s comforting to hear, I think parasocializing at any case is slightly noxious and unhealthy.

Or the website could just go down and we can all lose touch :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: