Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Men's masculinity and attractiveness predict their female partners' reported orgasm frequency and timing

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
http://www.academia.edu/6514194/Men...partners_reported_orgasm_frequency_and_timing

INB5:

Not true!!!! It's about the MOTION OF THE OCEAN, silly incels!! Sure, the thought and sight of Chad's face and his thundercock gives me the tingles, but I would definitely get the same level of pleasure from an ugly beta buxx incel with a microdick!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go hookup with Brad I met off Tinder. He's so fucking hot, I need his dick NOW... But don't worry, I'll love the sex with you incels in a few years when you have a nice job :)

But it's not about attractiveness according to the study

"In the final analysis neither the male’s age, wealth, social skills, physical attractiveness or relationship style predicted the frequency of female orgasm. Only male bodily symmetry was statistically associated with the chance of the women climaxing during sex."

Bodily assymetry.

But it's not about attractiveness according to the study

"In the final analysis neither the male’s age, wealth, social skills, physical attractiveness or relationship style predicted the frequency of female orgasm. Only male bodily symmetry was statistically associated with the chance of the women climaxing during sex."

Bodily assymetry.

Symmetry? Lol.

Just goes to show that sex for females is primarily mental

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back