Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Men without Work — Data on the rise of NEET men in the USA

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/d43Z3GnTrqs

Very interesting presentation with a whole ton of data on the topic.

The TLDW is that in all western countries but especially the USA there has been a dramatic increase in the number of unemployed men that are not even looking for work.

Sadly the presenter seems to tiptoe around the obvious at several points and also can’t seem to go 5 minutes without shilling for how awesome women are (e.g. “These men don’t even help around the house but women are always busy even when they have jobs” and “women entering the workforce was totally great guys”).

In his presentation on of his points is literally how women entering the workforce destroyed the value of labor — but of course he presents it in the most PC/norman-bot way possible (though I guess he’d have to keep his job in fairness).

He did talk about for unmarried men without kids being a NEET is extremely common and far far more common than for married men. Education level, race, doesn’t matter by comparison — if you are married with kids that is the biggest determinant.

Once again though he kinda just blows past the obvious — women will not even look at you as marriage material (unless you’re gorgeous) if you don’t have a good job and money. For a lot of men the only reason they even bother with working is because they want to attract women. If that’s not enough men give up and check out.

He also talks about how people lie on self reported data yet still sucks off working women for “juggling so much at home unlike men” lol. Nah nigga men just don’t lie on the surveys as much. My mother and sisters believe they do so much when they don’t do shit — they overreport basically.

Anyway, actually a very interesting video with a lot of good data but the presenter seemed to be overlooking the obvious. By the end it also seemed clear reading between the lines that he doesn’t even like the concept of any welfare for men *specifically* though maybe I’m pegging him wrong there. That is a very very common conception though — that welfare isn’t meant for men. Where I live it is much easier to get both jobs and welfare as a woman due to affirmative action bullshit. Notice he didn’t touch on that either.

Just seemed like the kind of presentation where a million black pills were staring this guy in the face, but at least the data is a treasure trove.

The other reason men aren’t working is because it just isn’t worth it a lot of the time from an earnings standpoint. If you have literally any other option than homelessness I’d take it rather than work my life away for scraps/pennies.

I work because I must or I’ll be homeless. If I didn’t have to you get your ass I wouldn’t. I’d quit tomorrow if I could.

I work all the time and can’t afford shit, getting treated at my job like shit. And yeah — people are far far kinder to women in my workplace than they are towards men. If you’re a woman — especially a young pretty woman — people are patient with you and will move heaven and earth if you don’t get something. If you’re a man get fucked. How it is now.

Why am I gonna kill myself for a job where I’m not appreciated and where I get paid shit? Can’t afford anything but to barely get by. That’s why men aren’t working — unless you’re lucky and have a good job it often isn’t worth it.

And if I can’t even get a family of my own why the fuck should men try? We’ll just do the bare minimum because it isn’t worth it to do more.

For many men there are two options if you aren’t on a clear path to good earnings.

1. Get a job, single, and spend 100%+ of your income to live.
2. Stay at home, single, neet, spend nothing and have the same amount of money as a wage slave.

There’s no incentive to work if you don’t expect to make above a living wage.

We just need a black swan event for all of these negative indicators to finally lead to societal upheaval

This was 5 years ago imagine how worse it’s gotten today man

Neetdom will prevail

The other reason men aren’t working is because it just isn’t worth it a lot of the time from an earnings standpoint. If you have literally any other option than homelessness I’d take it rather than work my life away for scraps/pennies.

I work because I must or I’ll be homeless. If I didn’t have to you get your ass I wouldn’t. I’d quit tomorrow if I could.

I work all the time and can’t afford shit, getting treated at my job like shit. And yeah — people are far far kinder to women in my workplace than they are towards men. If you’re a woman — especially a young pretty woman — people are patient with you and will move heaven and earth if you don’t get something. If you’re a man get fucked. How it is now.

Why am I gonna kill myself for a job where I’m not appreciated and where I get paid shit? Can’t afford anything but to barely get by. That’s why men aren’t working — unless you’re lucky and have a good job it often isn’t worth it.

And if I can’t even get a family of my own why the fuck should men try? We’ll just do the bare minimum because it isn’t worth it to do more.
Very well put, couldn't have said it better myself.

In today's day and age there's no future for wageslaves other than the fading hopes of eventually getting to betabuxx a post wall toilet, who's going to divorce rape and strip you off most of your well earned properties anyway, mostly through the power of pussy and cucked government laws.

With such mediocre future prospects and the ever increasing amount of lonely men due to hypergamy it's only natural that male presence in the workforce is in decline. Sometimes I wonder myself if I really want to pursue a career, work an office job, and work my ass off for all my life only to get nothing but maybe a few copes which I won't even get to enjoy to the fullest due to the insane working schedules and consequent burnout. Hell the fact that attractive people get paid obscene amounts of money for merely existing (modeling, onlyfans account, social media simps etc.), is demotivating enough as it is. Just grind till you make it while chad does it with less than half the effort theory, let alone foids. It's just plain dumb, unfair and humiliating so why even bother being a drone to a system that values looks over all else.

If only my parents could afford a higher quality of neeting , i wouldn't feel the need to start waging

Sometimes I wonder myself if I really want to pursue a career, work an office job, and work my ass off for all my life only to get nothing but maybe a few copes which I won't even get to enjoy to the fullest due to the insane working schedules and consequent burnout.
It's not even about wondering IF you really want to do that or not; it's simply out of reach. A man in the (((current year))) simply cannot just "decide" he is going to work hard and get into a good position. It's completely out of reach.

it just isn’t worth it a lot of the time from an earnings standpoint.
This x999999

The TLDW is that in all western countries but especially the USA there has been a dramatic increase in the number of unemployed men that are not even looking for work.
now add in the underemployed men / ones that work shit jobs the least they can to get by and have absolutely no way to achieve upward mobility. I'd say combined, that accounts for roughly 50% of men AT LEAST in this society.

things are so fucked already and it just spirals deeper and none of these fucking npcs can see anything. they just want to line up for their latest kikeccine booster and bend over for the latest (((current thought)))

soon we'll see the fucking in public of chads with harems while bluepilled men are locked into dark chambers doing slave labor to keep the pretty people alive.

us blackpillers will either be in league with the kikes or be shot

For many men there are two options if you aren’t on a clear path to good earnings.

1. Get a job, single, and spend 100%+ of your income to live.
2. Stay at home, single, neet, spend nothing and have the same amount of money as a wage slave.

Nailed it mate — I’d live at home if I could but my mother charges rent as steep as a studio apartment. She’s unemployed and hasn’t had to work a day in her life — her father took care of her then her husband did and after she divorced him she just coasts off the money from that. It’s crazy that women get to do that but men don’t. Women actually have a choice to be a stay at home parent, the vast and overwhelming majority of men do not. We’re expected to work our lives away (and for what?) and then you can get divorce raped by some asshole who then takes all the savings you’ve slaved for — it’s a joke.

I’ve been looking for a way out for ages but where I live welfare, especially welfare for working aged men, is non-existent. I could go back to school but where I live that would put me deep into debt due to the cost. No way out, just gotta keep my head down and work.

It might be fine except the higher ups in companies treat their underlings like disposable garbage. I swear the higher up you go you seem to do less work for more respect and money — the system is rigged. Men are catching on so any opportunity they have to get out or do the bare minimum they’re taking.

Side note if any of y’all have any suggestions for easy/low stress jobs hit me up. Thanks,

Last edited:
Haha... all I can do is laugh exasperatedly. Men will continue to be blamed for the ruts they find themselves in, shamed for not picking themselves up by the bootstraps and signing a deal that very much fucks them over in the long run. Just tired of it all... I have no hopes of things improving. Whatever. I'll continue to cope with the material.

I often wonder whether this is just a problem that we are experiencing or whether normie men also are suffering. I assume the issue is growing amongst them.
Very well put — that’s exactly the presenter did. It’s crazy how you can have this data staring you in the face but people, even other men, are so ingrained in just putting the blame onto men and not looking at it sympathetically. This is why women have gotten so far ahead — they work together instead of compete and people broadly actually sympathize with them.

Anytime men have a problem nobody gives a shit and men are blamed directly for their own problems. Sometimes that’s reasonable but it’s surreal to behold how disposable men are.

In today's day and age there's no future for wageslaves other than the fading hopes of eventually getting to betabuxx a post wall toilet, who's going to divorce rape and strip you off most of your well earned properties anyway, mostly through the power of pussy and cucked government laws.

With such mediocre future prospects and the ever increasing amount of lonely men due to hypergamy it's only natural that male presence in the workforce is in decline. Sometimes I wonder myself if I really want to pursue a career, work an office job, and work my ass off for all my life only to get nothing but maybe a few copes which I won't even get to enjoy to the fullest due to the insane working schedules and consequent burnout. Hell the fact that attractive people get paid obscene amounts of money for merely existing (modeling, onlyfans account, social media simps etc.), is demotivating enough as it is. Just grind till you make it while chad does it with less than half the effort theory, let alone foids. It's just plain dumb, unfair and humiliating so why even bother being a drone to a system that values looks over all else.
You’re right for what it’s worth. Well said mate. It’s crazy that nobody seems to notice and nobody seems to care. What you described with getting divorce raped happened to my father. Very common sadly, divorce law is fucked. A lot of women will use men as a meal ticket then drop them like a potato when it’s convenient or they find an upgrade. People will say men do this too but that’s a misconception because it’s more rare by a wide margin (e.g. blackpill science studies on divorce rates/who initiates/rates on who works and who stays home/rates on how many options women have to date vs men limiting men’s ability to “monkey branch” by comparison, etc). Really pisses me off when people act like men and women are the same because we’re not. Never have been.

Side note if I could go back in time I’d study accounting, but it’s too late for me now. Accounting seems to be that middle ground between pragmatism but not quite in that realm of super rocket scientist genius level intellect required for computer science and engineering. That or I’d study what women study — bullshit for boring easy office jobs. HR etc. Sadly I’m now locked into a line of work I hate because I’m not qualified for anything else. But I digress…

AI will make this situation worse.

It's not even about wondering IF you really want to do that or not; it's simply out of reach. A man in the (((current year))) simply cannot just "decide" he is going to work hard and get into a good position. It's completely out of reach.

This x999999
Have worked in my industry for more than 10 years. It’s 100% who you know.

For example, you know that hack Dave Ramsey? He shits all over liberal arts degrees in his show but then when his daughter got one he immediately put her into a cushy job in his company.

Where I work — the owner just gave the company to his kid who turned around and sold it for millions and millions.

People I knew in school got their high ranking jobs purely because their parents knew high ranking members of a given company and so on.

Let’s say you don’t have the experience you need for a position — well, if you know the right people, they may give you a shot anyway. It’s why it really pays to have family that are well connected. Many people do not hage this of course.

Add onto this how once you get sufficiently high in a company hierarchy and you’re basically paid exorbitant sums of money to do nothing (e.g. “you delegate”) and if anything goes wrong you blame the people beneath you. Or, they steal your work at the last second and take credit for it, etc. Have seen this over and over again. Office politics and popularity is another end of it. If you’re an ugly manlet good luck even getting into a cushy position — people naturally dont like you.

If you’re like most of us you’re expected to actually work your ass off and carry these parasites then they pay you the bare minimum. It’s a total joke and the system is rigged. I would not work if I didn’t have to survive. Or, rather — I would work happily if I could get one of those cushy positions where you sit in meetings all day and people suck up to you because you’re higher in the company hierarchy.

If you ever wondered why the poor wish could retire and quit their miserable jobs today while these wealthy company owners keep working forever it’s because their job is incomparable to a real job. They basically don’t do anything but get all of this respect money and acclaim. For your hard work. It’s nepotism all the way down in most cases.

Last edited:
Side note if any of y’all have any suggestions for easy/low stress jobs hit me up. Thanks,
Being a hospital porter. All you have to do is push a trolley along a corridor from one room to another.

Hospitals are big places with a lot going on so it's also interesting and the day will pass quickly.

Last edited:
Being a hospital porter. All you have to do is push a trolley along a corridor from one room to another.

Hospitals are big places with a lot going on so it's also interesting and the day will pass quickly.
Thanks man

these wealthy company owners keep working forever it’s because their job is incomparable to a real job. They basically don’t do anything but get all of this respect money and acclaim.
:feelsdevil:

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Nailed it mate — I’d live at home if I could but my mother charges rent as steep as a studio apartment. She’s unemployed and hasn’t had to work a day in her life — her father took care of her then her husband did and after she divorced him she just coasts off the money from that. It’s crazy that women get to do that but men don’t. Women actually have a choice to be a stay at home parent, the vast and overwhelming majority of men do not. We’re expected to work our lives away (and for what?) and then you can get divorce raped by some asshole who then takes all the savings you’ve slaved for — it’s a joke.

I’ve been looking for a way out for ages but where I live welfare, especially welfare for working aged men, is non-existent. I could go back to school but where I live that would put me deep into debt due to the cost. No way out, just gotta keep my head down and work.

It might be fine except the higher ups in companies treat their underlings like disposable garbage. I swear the higher up you go you seem to do less work for more respect and money — the system is rigged. Men are catching on so any opportunity they have to get out or do the bare minimum they’re taking.

Lern german save Up and come over Here . You Get your neetbux easily .

I think there is asylbux too ( for the people from the Outside coming in )

I think there is asylbux too ( for the people from the Outside coming in )
Thanks mate — will look search around/look into that.

I think it’s good more and more men are waking up to the bullshit wage slavery where jobs pay absolutely nothing and that it’s pointless to continue to a society that rejects you

I think it’s good more and more men are waking up to the bullshit wage slavery where jobs pay absolutely nothing and that it’s pointless to continue to a society that rejects you
It is a good thing — in the long run it might possibly lead to some positive change but typically things have to get very very bad first and the powers that be need to see it as a threat to the status quo, something like that. Just voting doesn’t seem to do shit and the left wing politics that dominate the news media and social media these days couldn’t be more heavily against us or men generally for that matter. The pro woman bias is just fucking unbelievable. If there are systemic problems facing men, and men point it out or even do what we’re basically doing now when no one cared (eg dropping out of society), we’re viscously mocked and criticized at every turn. Honestly fuck this entire society and fuck the women who can’t see past their own nose and delusionally believe themselves to be “”””””oppressed””””” in countries that put them on a pedestal.

I work all the time and can’t afford shit, getting treated at my job like shit. And if I can’t even get a family of my own why the fuck should men try? We’ll just do the bare minimum because it isn’t worth it to do more.
Try getting yourself declared disabled. I get a disability pension and it covers all my costs. A few side income streams like selling 2nd hand books on ebay or picking up old furniture on curb days, and sanding it down and varnishing it to sell to some dumb hippy faggot as "restored 20th century furniture" is a good thing. I also took out 70k in loans from the bank and have no intention of repaying them. It's funny as my credit score is fucked, but they can never recover anything as I officially own nothing. And even when I get an inheritance, the inheritance is exempt hahaha. In 7 years I'll file for bankruptcy.
THANKS WAGIES

Try getting yourself declared disabled. I get a disability pension and it covers all my costs. A few side income streams like selling 2nd hand books on ebay or picking up old furniture on curb days, and sanding it down and varnishing it to sell to some dumb hippy faggot as "restored 20th century furniture" is a good thing. I also took out 70k in loans from the bank and have no intention of repaying them. It's funny as my credit score is fucked, but they can never recover anything as I officially own nothing. And even when I get an inheritance, the inheritance is exempt hahaha. In 7 years I'll file for bankruptcy.View attachment 703525
gigabased holy fuck

Try getting yourself declared disabled. I get a disability pension and it covers all my costs. A few side income streams like selling 2nd hand books on ebay or picking up old furniture on curb days, and sanding it down and varnishing it to sell to some dumb hippy faggot as "restored 20th century furniture" is a good thing. I also took out 70k in loans from the bank and have no intention of repaying them. It's funny as my credit score is fucked, but they can never recover anything as I officially own nothing. And even when I get an inheritance, the inheritance is exempt hahaha. In 7 years I'll file for bankruptcy.View attachment 703525
Thanks for your explanation there, much appreciated.

I’ve never had any kind of psychological evaluation or been measured for any kind of disability. To be honest I don’t even know how people go about getting on the dole, where I work it’s always just been assumed that working aged men in particular are not getting NEETbux.

I’ll try to look into it but my hopes aren’t high — I expect they’ll tell me to “get a job and fuck off” more or less. My working age acquaintance in another state managed to get permanent disability and he’s not disabled at all far as I know to level with you so I wonder how he managed it.

Thanks for your explanation there, much appreciated.

I’ve never had any kind of psychological evaluation or been measured for any kind of disability. To be honest I don’t even know how people go about getting on the dole, where I work it’s always just been assumed that working aged men in particular are not getting NEETbux.

I’ll try to look into it but my hopes aren’t high — I expect they’ll tell me to “get a job and fuck off” more or less. My working age acquaintance in another state managed to get permanent disability and he’s not disabled at all far as I know to level with you so I wonder how he managed it.
>dole
It's easy af to get on the dole. But it's a pittance. If you live with your parents, and get them to sign the form saying you pay $200+ per week rent, then you can get an extra $150 per fortnight rent assistance. Make an agreement with your parents, so you just pocket that money. The low income health care card and concession transport is worth it. I get $6 bottles of ritalin cos I'm a low income retard and sell it for 10 times that. To be comfortable on the dole (unemployment bennies), you need to get a cash in hand job or something t supplement your income
Getting on disability pension is hard, but once you're on it it's for life. Only a doctor can re-assess you every 5 years. I'm on it for ADHD. Good ones are PTSD, anxiety, schizophrenia, substance addiction issues etc. I ironically went to a nutter ward and walked out 3 months later with a bunch of diangoses. 6 months later I was on DSP.

>dole
It's easy af to get on the dole. But it's a pittance. If you live with your parents, and get them to sign the form saying you pay $200+ per week rent, then you can get an extra $150 per fortnight rent assistance. Make an agreement with your parents, so you just pocket that money. The low income health care card and concession transport is worth it. I get $6 bottles of ritalin cos I'm a low income retard and sell it for 10 times that. To be comfortable on the dole (unemployment bennies), you need to get a cash in hand job or something t supplement your income
Getting on disability pension is hard, but once you're on it it's for life. Only a doctor can re-assess you every 5 years. I'm on it for ADHD. Good ones are PTSD, anxiety, schizophrenia, substance addiction issues etc. I ironically went to a nutter ward and walked out 3 months later with a bunch of diangoses. 6 months later I was on DSP.
That’s incredible. You US based? *I understand the need for anonymity here though so no worries if you’d rather not say anything too specific.

Last edited:
That’s incredible. You US based? *I understand the need for anonymity here though so no worries if you’d rather not say anything too specific.
Chadstralia

Holy Shit Based . The Point you Realize your an fucking Incel and do everything in your Power to Cheat " . Nice. Your Worth my @ and follow.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator @nice_try @Retardfuel @Hoppipolla @dungeondragon @kretschmer @IncelKing @BlkPillPres

Holy Shit Based . The Point you Realize your an fucking Incel and do everything in your Power to Cheat " . Nice. Your Worth my @ and follow.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator @nice_try @Retardfuel @Hoppipolla @dungeondragon @kretschmer @IncelKing @BlkPillPres
Fully agree with the OP
Gigabased. JFL at Men not wanting to leach from the state budget, remember that everyone leech or take advantage or benefits from the state in one way or another, even millionaires.

us blackpillers will either be in league with the kikes or be shot
I would rather choose the latter. Our activism wouldn't end in such oppressive setting.

Why you want outsiders to come to take free money from your government?! It means less for you. Besides, I don't know any country that just allows outsiders to move in and claim benefits. That only exists for asylum seekers, but if the person you addressed this asks for asylum coming from the USA without clear political, personal persecution, he will be quickly rejected and send back.

From where do you get your books to sell on ebay? Picking up furniture required a car, expensive, do you have a car? Do you declare these "side income streams"? Do you need to provide your bank account info to the government? How the fuck did you get 70k loan from a bank? for what purpose? you won't get another ever at least.
In my country inheritance is not exempt!

I don't see that amount (1250.26) anywhere here:

you get
$936.80
+ $75.60
+ housing benefit of almost 240 dollars
EVERY 14 DAYS, that is more than twice a month! here in europe we get benefits only once per month, meaning every 31 days in january

So you get 2500 and half Australian dollars every 28 days. Australia has higher social transfer payments than any country in europe at least, including norway(take into account super expensive prices of basic necessities), netherlands, sweden, germany...

Are you native Australian or how did you get into there? Are you Muslim?

Don't they check bank accounts that you actually pay for housing what you say you pay?

I get $6 bottles of ritalin cos I'm a low income retard and sell it for 10 times that.
Are you street-smart and have social skills? I once had benzodiazepines I should have sold but didn't know how to. In the end, my dad took them back to pharmacy for destruction (I was angry for him for that).

I ironically went to a nutter ward and walked out 3 months later
voluntarily?
I've spent 3 YEARS in those places.

Look. According to my latest disability review, me being in the spectrum doesn't make me enough to receive monthly payments... but still, I'm considered disabled (with some of its perks, note). Now, let's be honest: there are little to no jobs for disabled people, here in Spain. If there were any, the ones who'd be publicly announced on job platforms would be overcrowded with (too) many solicitants — even part-time janitor positions!

I'm clearly fucked. For good. Of course, I'm not afraid of death like I did in the past: such fate will be welcomed, so the end-game concludes my misery, boring and monotone (in vegetative-state like) life.

Last edited:
took out 70k in loans
Eh. So I could simply request a 1K loan and not pay it back? Note, I don't own any assets, nor intend to hold a job due to the lack of opportunities. Your very own insight will be appreciated.

I quit over mask mandate at work like 16 months ago. Running out of money in like 6 months.

I've had so much time to read and research things and watch shows and movies that I basically don't even need free time anymore so I'll probably start working (40+ hours this time). Video games aren't even as fun anymore so there's no reason to NEET.

If you’re in the USA as a working aged male especially if you’re in a “red state” it is very very hard to get on the dole, especially in a long term fashion. People don’t even get unemployment lot of times as employers can basically just lie and claim your work performance was insufficient and thus you were at fault.

There are basically no employee protections where I live and if you’re not black, a single mother, or have mountains of evidence demonstrating you’re crippled in a major way seems impossible.

As for moving to countries that make it easier my understanding is that usually they won’t even take you unless 1) you’re highly educated and show you have a job lined up or 2) you fall into some specific refugee status category in which case for some reason they put you up for free and teach you the language. Those refugees don’t know how fucking lucky they really are.

I quit over mask mandate at work like 16 months ago. Running out of money in like 6 months.

I've had so much time to read and research things and watch shows and movies that I basically don't even need free time anymore so I'll probably start working (40+ hours this time). Video games aren't even as fun anymore so there's no reason to NEET.
Video games really suck balls now and they’re all pozzed to shit. The irony of that Harry Potter game coming out being hated by wokies is that it is super woke. “Body type A and B” “Voice Line 1 and 2” “Inclusive language in cutscenes and dialogue” “Muh diverse cast with gays” etc etc.

All big games are basically like this now and even Japan is getting fucked by it (lots of localizations now have their dialogue torn to shreds and they change man and woman to that body type A stuff). Or how Tifa in FF had her tits nerfed because of “”modern audiences”””. Woke ideology is a disease and needs to be killed.

Side note any plans for work? I gotta figure that out too as the job I’ve got is horrible. I thought about going back to university or something but that would financially cripple me. I hear other western countries will help you out a ton with school costs but here in the red state I reside in you got to pay out of pocket, shit sucks man. Basically means you can’t go to college unless you’re rich or willing to take on a ludicrous amount of debt.

Last edited:
Side note any plans for work? I gotta figure that out too as the job I’ve got is horrible. I thought about going back to university or something but that would financially cripple me. I hear other western countries will help you out a ton with school costs but here in the red state I reside in you got to pay out of pocket, shit sucks man. Basically means you can’t go to college unless you’re rich or willing to take on a ludicrous amount of debt.
I think I'll try for something lighter than warehouse work this time. That way longer hours don't tire me out.

Sadly the presenter seems to tiptoe around the obvious at several points and also can’t seem to go 5 minutes without shilling for how awesome women are
You realise this man's entire career would be over in a day if he was about to speak the truth and talk about the subject for what it is instead of walking around it like a field of landmines.

based job