Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Men without Work — Data on the rise of NEET men in the USA

Yesh, that's why we need to dewomanize the economy

Being a hospital porter. All you have to do is push a trolley along a corridor from one room to another.

Hospitals are big places with a lot going on so it's also interesting and the day will pass quickly.
Sounds fun tbh

This is a very important topic that isn't getting the proper attention it deserves. It's too bad that they're ignoring the obvious problems we all know about, but that's to be expected in this cucked, faggot soyciety.

I think I'll try for something lighter than warehouse work this time. That way longer hours don't tire me out.
Good luck man, yeah I used to work in a warehouse too. Not worth the shit pay but you do what you gotta to get by ofc.

You realise this man's entire career would be over in a day if he was about to speak the truth and talk about the subject for what it is instead of walking around it like a field of landmines.
Of course you’re right which speaks to a deeper problem — that even with evidence staring them in the face the bias and vitriol goes so deep that people won’t even accept its presentation. Though I got the impression watching the whole thing that he really believed those tangents. I think you can usually tell when someone is doing the bare minimum to make a presentation acceptable and when they actually personally believe the bunk but I guess I could be wrong. He sort of struck me as one of those boomers with double standards for men — eg if you’ve ever seen a grandpa who dotes on his daughters and grand daughters and gives them gifts/money all the time but then doesn’t show his sons or grandsons that same care and very clearly has higher expectations for them vs the women, he strikes me as that type though I can’t be sure. Lotta old guys are like that in my experience.

This is a very important topic that isn't getting the proper attention it deserves. It's too bad that they're ignoring the obvious problems we all know about, but that's to be expected in this cucked, faggot soyciety.
Agreed, I don’t really know what to do at this point. It’s like the institutions know what’s going on and just don’t care or try to spin it some nonsensical way. Why are people so callous when men are being mistreated or have hard lives? Probably because most men have always been disposable thinking historically.

Probably because most men have always been disposable thinking historically.
This is true, but these are educated people who are supposed to be intellectually honest, yet they're being paid to mislead the public.