Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Men with bigger noses have bigger penises

Lifefuel for jews

I have a small nose, but I have an above average dick (6.5 in or 165cm).

Last edited:
Jewish nose erection. Blood flows to the nose whenever the ...

Its true. This can be observed through the phenomena of big ugly nigger nose vs big nigger penis

“The fact that nose size is related to stretched penile length indicates that penile length may not be determined by age, height or body weight but has already been determined before birth,” per the study.

Published in the medical journal Basic and Clinical Andrology, the researchers of the study found that men with larger noses had a ‘stretched penile length’ of at least 5.3 inches, while men with smaller noses had a penis length of 4.1 inches erect.

The team of researchers drew this conclusion by looking at the dead corpses of 126 men within three days of death and measured different parts of their body. After taking into account varying factors such height, weight and measurements of the penis (there were no links between feet size and appendage size, before you ask), the authors of the study then worked out the "stretched penile length" (SPL) of each cadaver. This was measured by, and sorry to be so graphic, by pulling the penis up as far as it would go. Hopefully they used gloves.

It's over for small/feminine nosecels.

Bullshit. I can guarantee I have the biggest nose in the forum and my dick is average(15 cm)

Based on this study I should have 25cm dick.:feelsseriously:

study published by Dr Kikestein

My subhuman nose is longer than my curry cock

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back