Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Men with bigger noses have bigger penises

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
“The fact that nose size is related to stretched penile length indicates that penile length may not be determined by age, height or body weight but has already been determined before birth,” per the study.

Published in the medical journal Basic and Clinical Andrology, the researchers of the study found that men with larger noses had a ‘stretched penile length’ of at least 5.3 inches, while men with smaller noses had a penis length of 4.1 inches erect.

The team of researchers drew this conclusion by looking at the dead corpses of 126 men within three days of death and measured different parts of their body. After taking into account varying factors such height, weight and measurements of the penis (there were no links between feet size and appendage size, before you ask), the authors of the study then worked out the "stretched penile length" (SPL) of each cadaver. This was measured by, and sorry to be so graphic, by pulling the penis up as far as it would go. Hopefully they used gloves.

It's over for small/feminine nosecels.

Ropefuel for me :feelsrope:

Life fuel for OP
channing tatum surprise GIF

over for small nosed cels

I have a big nose

“The fact that nose size is related to stretched penile length indicates that penile length may not be determined by age, height or body weight but has already been determined before birth,” per the study.

Published in the medical journal Basic and Clinical Andrology, the researchers of the study found that men with larger noses had a ‘stretched penile length’ of at least 5.3 inches, while men with smaller noses had a penis length of 4.1 inches erect.

The team of researchers drew this conclusion by looking at the dead corpses of 126 men within three days of death and measured different parts of their body. After taking into account varying factors such height, weight and measurements of the penis (there were no links between feet size and appendage size, before you ask), the authors of the study then worked out the "stretched penile length" (SPL) of each cadaver. This was measured by, and sorry to be so graphic, by pulling the penis up as far as it would go. Hopefully they used gloves.

IOKL

So are guys with big feet have big dicks at least that’s what I heard :feelsLSD:

Seems accurate, my nose is on the larger side.

Lifefuel for Kikecels

This is a known fact, guys with bigger noses usually have bigger hands too.

just as foids require tallfags with high FWHR and thick broad frames (even though it's much harder to accomplish compared to average height males), they also demand pretty-boy features that pair with a horse cock (even though the DHT and HGH to make such a monster is more likely ruin nose harmony, and possibly destroy hair and skin [for the former]).

truly over

And all of that on top of being perfectly NT.

Indeed. Never began.

I have a huge nose, but not a huge dick :fuk:

Jfl at stretching out dicks of dead corpses:lul::lul::lul:

Life fuel for jews? @Copexodius Maximus

I have a big nose and tiny pee pee, as always, I'm fucked

I have big, wide nose but small dick, what gives?

Doesn't mean your'e bragging too, since you are near our size :feelsthink::feelsEhh:

Doesn't mean your'e bragging too, since you are near our size :feelsthink::feelsEhh:
ان عمت خفت
If we all do it, then it wouldnt be bad :feelshmm:

The guy who developed the Angion Method said that after looking at thousands of pictures of naked men (kinda sus tbh), he noticed that there's a correlation between big cock and big ears/big nose/lack of body hair, which are, according to him, symptoms of having been born with high levels of histamine.

I found that very interesting and I think he may be onto something but I couldn't find any studies related to his hypothesis.

Would be nice of more people tried to find something, even in other languages.

Last edited:
I’m a bignose bigdickcel...interesting

i am an anomaly :feelsrope:

JBJ theory. Just need one very little thing: To find a girl that I can show it to her without paying.

Neotony-pill at it again

just began for nosecels

My nose is probably bigger than everybody's here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back