Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope “Men Win In The End”

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
naked scarlett johansson GIF

>Bro, who cares if women have more fun and opportunities during the best years of their life
>Bro, who cares if young women make more money than young men
>Bro, who cares if girls go out and party every night and still succeed more than you who studies on weekends
>Bro, who cares if she makes six figures+ stripping/selling butt pics on the internet
>Bro, who cares if she doesn’t need the income because her expenses are covered by older men
>When I’m 35 and a decade into my career, I’ll be ahead
Yeah, who gives a fuck. Your 20s are the best years of your life. These are the years your body is biologically designed to enjoy the most, and most men spend them broke, alone, and working their ass off in uni/wageslaving.

Also, if women have even the slightest self awareness, they can use the opportunities and easy money of their youth to set themselves up for life. Especially these OnlyFans hoes who manage to make a couple million over a few years.
Buy a house, make the rest a nest egg, live off the interest until you die.

Will they do that? Probably not, but they still got the better deal.

Men can't win and woman cannot lose.

I’ve never met a truly unhappy girl in her 20’s unless they were sub 3.
If they were unhappy, it was because their bf broke up with them/had an argument, or someone said something mean to them jfl.

>Bro, who cares if women have more fun and opportunities during the best years of their life
>Bro, who cares if young women make more money than young men
>Bro, who cares if girls go out and party every night and still succeed more than you who studies on weekends
>Bro, who cares if she makes six figures+ stripping/selling butt pics on the internet
Yeah, who gives a fuck. Your 20s are the best years of your life. These are the years your body is biologically designed to enjoy the most, and most men spend them broke, alone, and working their ass off in uni/wageslaving.
Terrorismfuel stuff ngl

Off topic but that girl has nice tits. On topic, I have nothing to comment. I agree.

Men can't win and woman cannot lose.

Lol, so animefags are somehow foid worshipers and must be banned, but demoralization threads like these are not?

Lol, so animefags are somehow foid worshipers and must be banned, but demoralization threads like these are not?
>demoralization threads
Nigger, where the fuck do you think you are?

All I want to say is that THEY (feminists) don't really care about US (men)

20s and 30s and probably 40s

The runway from entry-level to established decent job has gotten so long.