Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Men who put foids of other race on pedastal always put top tier foids as average

To koniec

To koniec

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
★★★★★
i watched couple videos and when i watched russian video i wonder when stereotype of beautiful russian women comes from, they are hideous, even chinese looks muh better

western europeans are best looking people, slav women are overrated cause western men put top tier looking russian women as average, same with every ethnicity ( especially you yellowfever fags )

just look how much better looking are foids on second vid, they are preselected
slavs are ugly :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: can't compare to western ubermenchs

@BlkPillPres
@IncelCream
@slavcel11
@SocialzERo
@PPEcel
@Legionarivs
@Lebensmüder
@Mecoja
@Ika-Sama
@Animecel2D
WØLF
@AllanKing

Brutal Allah pill

slav foids arent that bad are they

I would be happy with any white foid who isnt a landwhale

western europeans are best looking people, slav women are overrated cause western men put top tier looking russian women as average, same with every ethnicity ( especially you yellowfever fags )
Anyone who claims Asian women are more attractive than white women is a coping idiot.
just look how much better looking are foids on second vid, they are preselected
slavs are ugly :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: can't compare to western ubermenchs
Yes, slavs are UGLY AS FUCK.

That's the cope of westerners that can't get foids on their own socio-economic level

True, Slavic females look like bulldogs
selection bias in both cases

I'll fuck anything I don't know where so many incels get this selective mindset :feelskek:

"No bro, slavs are low tier bro"

I'll fuck anything I don't know where so many incels get this selective mindset :feelskek:

"No bro, slavs are low tier bro"
Many like me are low T and low sex drive. My tastes have become very very selective as a result. It's beyond over for me.

Many like me are low T and low sex drive. My tastes have become very very selective as a result. It's beyond over for me.
Selecting based on race has nothing to do with libido

I can understand how a guy may say he's not horny enough to fuck a fat chick, but there's no such thing as not horny enough to fuck a slav or not horny enough to fuck a black, that's just being willfully selective, it has nothing to do with how attractive the female is at that point

A fit slav with an hourglass figure is just as fuckable as a fit white blue eyed blonde woman with an hourglass figure, wet warm holes are wet warm holes, no point in splitting hairs

average Joe from whatever race is subhuman nowadays

Anyone who claims Asian women are more attractive than white women is a coping idiot.

Slav life is hard and you see on their faces how quickly they age. Still many cute girls on the first video well into late twenties.

That's the cope of westerners that can't get foids on their own socio-economic level

True, Slavic females look like bulldogs
to be fair at least slav top tier women are god tier tho, and slav males looks worse

also bit non true cause people are attracted to their own, for me polish women are most attractive

Last edited:
I agree that asian girls are overrated by cherry picking, i dont agree that slavs are ugly, they maybe dont have the prettiest faces and dont age well but they have amazing body.

I made a thread about this before, for me it depends on the age, different races of women are at their peak at different ages (some more or less than others) based on their inherent genetic traits

AGES 10-15:
Most Attractive - White Women
Medium Attractiveness - Asian Women
Least Attractive - Black Women

AGES 16-20:
Most Attractive - Asian Women
Medium Attractiveness - White Women
Least Attractive - Black Women

AGES 20-25:
Most Attractive - Black Women
Medium Attractiveness - Asian Women
Least Attractive - White Women

AGES 26-30+:
Most Attractive - Asian Women
Medium Attractiveness - Black Women
Least Attractive - White Women

To summarize
White women make the best jailbait but they age like crap and their bodies aren't that great in their 20's (worst for long term)
Black women are shit jailbait but they have the best bodies in their 20's and they age decently (decent long term)
Asian women make the decent jail bait but their bodies are shit tier, however they age great (best long term - in my book)

Black women don't really have attractive faces in comparison to the other races of women but their body outclasses most women, a black woman in her 20's will fuck you into submission in comparison to the other races of women

I still have yellow fever though, but I can acknowledge that there are perks to each race of females, If I was pursuing jailbait I'd only go white, you can't beat white jailbait, white girls looker cuter than other races of girls on average

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about? Slav men and foids look better than italian ones, though this was made only in one very specific italian region, should be made one in south, one in center, one in the islands and one in north, north italians could possibly mog or be at the same levels as slavs

This has been immensely entertaining

Despite what da joos have you believe, you still have a much higher chance at personal compability and a more stable long term relationship with a woman of your ethnicity and upbringing, than chasing exotics(which women do like total retards, despite it working against them).

So all in all I would prefer a 4/10 Slav woman who shares my background, than a 6/10 who is different in terms of culture and mentality.

Miss me with that new world order global faceless citizen shit.

which foids look better in your opinion western or eastern european
in the 18-30 category, i'd say that at the 50th percentile mark, the eastern european foid looks better because she's probably less fat

but at the 98th percentile mark they are all high tier Stacies, so equal

I agree that asian girls are overrated by cherry picking, i dont agree that slavs are ugly, they maybe dont have the prettiest faces and dont age well but they have amazing body.
Whenever I go back to Bosnia only the SLAV women are truly attractive. The turk rape baby mutts aren't nearly as attractive imo. White women are so fucking beautiful, why the fuck can't I be attractive this shit ain't fair. I don't wanna go to SEA ffs.

Despite what da joos have you believe, you still have a much higher chance at personal compability and a more stable long term relationship with a woman of your ethnicity and upbringing, than chasing exotics(which women do like total retards, despite it working against them).

So all in all I would prefer a 4/10 Slav woman who shares my background, than a 6/10 who is different in terms of culture and mentality.

Miss me with that new world order global faceless citizen shit.
yes you are right still cause people are tribalistic even it's wrong, mentality is huge think and in the end people mostly date each other and their ethnicity

Nordic femoids fog everything, age does not change it (no worship,)

p0lki wygladaja jak gowno, my zaslugujemy an niemieckie jbs
mi się podobają, niemki też ładne dla mnie nie ma to znaczenia

Giga chadlite at 0:23 , Slavs can not be incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back