Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Men who lose their virginity late have dysfunction issues

electron_cel

electron_cel

Greycel
Study shows losing virginity as early as 21 makes you prone to dysfuntion, orgasm issues.

That as well as the increased stress and anxiety from being sexless, you are fucked for simply being ugly.

Now I understand why Elliot Rodgers was pissed for being a 22M virgin. You should be having sex a lot in your teens to improve your life; not let your sex drive starve.

I developed this in adolescence. When I was in group therapy, I kept my head down for hours.

"Pucker Up: Dating On The Autism Spectrum"

As a result of ASD-related daydreaming, my mind tends to create new "memories". That article title was in one such memory. I envisioned it briefly while looking in the mirror and thinking of S.R.B.

In my experiences, I was penalized for refusing to chat with a young White female.

If most ethnic experiences mirror my own, It is surprising to see our lack of ethnic saints...

they have 0 shame flauntig their mixed bastard kids

A foid from group therapy told me to start looking in the mirror daily. Her name was "Miss Claire".

More than when I was younger...my group therapy therapist told me to "make smiley faces" in the mirror daily to build self-esteem. Of-course, I cared very little for my appearance...

I guarantee the reason for the dysfunction is masturbation. Your hand isn't even close to what a pussy feels like and is a poor substitute.

Yeah I developed Peyronie’s disease ( crooked penis and narrowing of the penis ) which gives ED and makes it painful to fuck, possibly from masturbation

Over as always:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

Another killer blow

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back