Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men vs. women with schizotypal personality disorder

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
According to one set of statistics, both men and women are diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder at the same rate, but the men are more likely to have the symptoms involving "eccentric/odd" presentation while the women are more likely to have the symptoms involving "ideas of reference" (tending to think that everyone or everything is referring to you).

This seems to indicate that male schizotypals are often incel (eww weird), and female schizotypals are often narcissistic (teehee, I'm the center of attention). Perhaps this can be extrapolated onto men and women in clinical mental health settings generally.

Last edited:
Blaming mentally ill women for tendencies they can't control? DIS Y U INKEL

Last edited:
I had a schizotypal foid in my social circle long ago. She was so cold that I met her like 2 days after her mother died and she talked about it like she was talking about her going out to get groceries. 0 emotion.

Her main concern was always trying to look superior and flaunt her intellectual accomplishments and whatnot.

women are narcissistic and water is wet.