Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Men that opened up to the girlfriend/wife when they asked you to open up and be more vulnerable, how did it work out for you?

8 years ago: once I said my girlfriend I was Virgin too, She broke up with me the next week with "I was expecting more from you".

The mind that sees women and girls appropriately, as animals to be conquered and exploited, as procreation and pleasure objects, would never be inclined to reveal a vulnerability to them. They instinctively view women as a type of "enemy", to which weakness must not be shown. Few are born with this disposition, and tragically boys are not socialized in this way.

You should only relay problems to a man who would sweat, bleed, and die for you, and you for him. Such a man would help you eradicate that weak point, or cover it up, if the first isn't possible. If you know no such person, take solace in whatever suits you best. Since great friendships are hard to find (and they are not possible with women), perfectly loyal AI girlfriends are being developed.
Strong grey post

Yep they want that intel so they can utilize it against you at a later date whenever you have a disagreement or argument.

Not even girlfriend, I once just opened up to a female classmate and of course a day later the rest of the class knew everything. Women are not to be trusted with anything which should remain secret.

8 years ago: once I said my girlfriend I was Virgin too, She broke up with me the next week with "I was expecting more from you".
Brutal
We were almost in couple, if I wasn't virgin Idk if she'd let me in the friendzone

When women say they want a man to "Open up to them" & "Be vulnerable with them" They only mean Chads. Not sub 5's are even most normie's. Maybe high tier normies could get away with it but not sub 7's

Woman Nature Is Retarded , whats New even

They're so bluepilled they seek a deep emotional romance with women without understanding women are cold heartless sociopaths.
Exactly. Women want to be treated like they are worthless (which they are). Showing your own vulnerable emotions makes them dry like a desert. They are sick

@The Enforcer just have a foid friend they said

Foids are allergic to any sign of weakness. JFL at anyone who still believes foids have any humanity in them.

Sometimes true, I think that half or more of toilets don't do shit tests. I have too many female friends that don't shit test their relationships (as the ones that do are often quite open about it) that I think that it's a personality trait. But it's still a Russian roulette.
I don't think those women were shit testing . They genuinely wanted their partners to open up and then immediately became disgusted. Not like they have any self awareness

Brutal, not sure if it is wise to tell my foid manager bout difficulties at work now

Not even your own mother will forgive you for being a pussy

It's tough for men
Everyone hates weak men.
But they tolerate women showing weakness, despite all that propaganda about 'equality'.

Not even girlfriend, I once just opened up to a female classmate and of course a day later the rest of the class knew everything. Women are not to be trusted with anything which should remain secret.
Notice how women would tell the secrets to a broader society, including alphas and betas.
But they wouldn't share information with omegas even if it's something very very important.
It's funny that no one talks about discrimination against omegas.

Every thing that you say to a close person or a relative will be used against you 100%. It's not only women. That why I open up only in anonymous forums and chats.

Shit test number one: Never open up to a woman about your vulnerabilities.
only time I have been open with a toilet about my feelings (obviously KHHV so not banging them) is when its a feeling of mild annoyance or disgust.

I hate women so much

I hate women so much
Enslave them, lobotomize them, beat them up, and treat them like the fuck meat and cattle they were always meant to be.

My sex-havers acquaintances always say how after opening themselves up, their gf would fuck less.
Males can't be weak, they must be perfect.

It’s the age old lesson on display here…
Keep this pinned for as long as possible. We have a huge amount of evidence of foid cruelty in one place.
If you want to fuck, you can’t act like a cuck.
Can't act like a cuck? We can't even act like human beings! We can't show any vulnerability! We have to be gods and superheroes.
This is why in the not so distant past men went to bars to drown their sorrows with or without fellow male drinking buddies.

Then afterwards they were ready to return home and be their broads rock of mental and emotional stability.
:fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Women want to be treated like they are worthless (which they are).
True. I make fun of this girl i know (its kinda unintentional tho, it just happens that she gives me more leeway than other people) all the time and she sees it as nothing more than playful and fun. I bet it even makes her like me even more. I felt bad about it (bfr i was blackpilled, cause i made fun especially of her age JFL) but now idgaf.

Ps: funny fact, you can jestermaxx all you want, as long as you make fun of other people, not yrslf. Just make sure its not explicitly offensive (dont get too comfortable) and you're good to go JFL

when she says she wants you to open up to her it's not so you can deepen your bond with her,
she just wants more fuel against you to make you feel like shit so she can feel superior to you

Women have no moral sense. Zero capacity for empathy. All they understand is power.

Based nigger :feelsYall:

If the races were reversed, it wouldn't be a story. A black woman would never come to the rescue of a black man like that. They wait til after he's dead.

she deserved that

Good work

I get so overcome with an immeasurable amount of glee whenever Chads and stacies get what they deserve, fuck both of them

Red pillers are right about this. Women say they want emotionally open and sensitive men, but they actually only like the caricature of a stoic emotionless man. As a man you're supposed to be a machine who only succeeds, "negative" emotions make you unattractive.

If I were capable of getting a foid I'd obviously not reveal my emotions, but now even if I weren't ugly I wouldn't get past the initial foid filter. I'm mentally broken beyond repair

le em pathetic gender

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back