Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men only participate in social circles to get better access to women

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
It’s the only reason normal fags leave their house, don’t let them gas light you into believing you’re the only one obsessed with sex, it’s natural and they are too. That’s the main goal of every single normal faggot on this earth, and yours too. The difference is that we openly (anonymously KEK) admit it. Also, they couldn’t care less about the other men there, if anything, the more men the bigger the nuisance as that’s just more competition.

All of my social groups were all male

I never felt [UWSL]comfortable [/UWSL]in a meeting that wasn't about playing video games/ watching videos/ eating. Always felt bored or nervous since that time was over ,and the few people i talked to only wanted to drink alcohol.

Yep and this is exactly why we were outcasted at an early age. Our ugliness/autism is bad optics for the normshits trying to put up a cool front in front of Becky.

Normies are fucking dogs. They only care how you make them look, they don't care about you personally.

They are faggots.

I’ve heard a lot of stories like this

Guy makes friend with chad
Chad enters social circle
Chad steals the female who was in the social circle, who the guy was most likely crushing on
Chad and the whore leave the social circle

It’s the only reason normal fags leave their house, don’t let them gas light you into believing you’re the only one obsessed with sex, it’s natural and they are too. That’s the main goal of every single normal faggot on this earth, and yours too. The difference is that we openly (anonymously KEK) admit it. Also, they couldn’t care less about the other men there, if anything, the more men the bigger the nuisance as that’s just more competition.
Everythang always competition

sounds so beta lmao

Normies have a lot of energy to do that because they only focus on their own needs. They are born that way and they aren't aware of social cues that don't directly concern them. They focus on their own gain and get very upset if they have to bother about someone else

95% of shit men do is just to get better access to women

Nailed it. Everybody participates in it but only a few are "good" enough for these foids.

In my social circle I was the slave punching bag. Imagine being so ugly that people just keep you around just to laugh at you, bully you and throw things at you? Never had a normal relationship with A N Y O N E. :feelsbadman:

So if society finds any surprise at how I feel. Well then their life is one of an abundance of Shelter. While mine has been an abundance of Desert. :feelsUgh:

I don't think anyone is innocent because of what has happened to me. The bystanders have no reason to not help me or so I was told. Apparently I was the only one who was suppose to be empathetic to my bullies. Imagine my shock being told that. The people abusing you should just get away with it and continue doing it because there is more of them and we don't want their parents talking bad about the school. That is when I started to realise what the truth really was. What people really stood for.

I keep everything inside even though its hard. Can't afford a slip. This world doesn't deserve a personal mistake on my part. :feelsdevil:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back