Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How Asian culture breeds desirable women and cucked men

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

How Asian culture breeds desirable women and cucked men​

February 6, 2018Aaron "Sleazy" Elias
Yesterday I published a guest post by my (Asian) girlfriend, in which she describes two of her cucked male friends. In this post, I’m going to elaborate on my perception of Asian or, more precisely, Chinese culture and why I think this leads to the outcome we so often see: meek men and submissive women. Submissive, sexy, smart women are great. Meek men, no matter how smart, on the other hand, are generally not seen as desirable by women. My observations are largely based on encounters with the Chinese, but I’d be very surprised if, for instance, the Taiwanese or Koreans were much different.
First, I’d like to cover physical attributes as well. There is the perception that tall men are more assertive. Even if you are tall and you are not assertive, it would be very easy for you to develop that trait as people show natural deference to tall men in society. Short men who assert themselves, on the other hand, may even be the butt of jokes. Just think of the “Napoleon complex”. Short men asserting themselves is about as odd as ugly women trying to flirt. Asian men ten to be shorter than Westerners. Consequently, they tend to have a harder time if they want to get laid in the West. Sure, exceptions exist. I also know of Harvard-educated NBA player Jeremy Lin. Now go back and study elementary statistics.
With Asian women, the opposite comes into play. They tend to be more submissive than your typical Western woman, but this only makes them more attractive. So, you have women who are more petite and arguably more feminine who are also more submissive. That’s quite a killer combination. Asian women are seen as more attractive because they are more petite and more submissive than Western women as both are features non-cucked men highly value. On the other hand, short and submissive Asian guys have to compete with all the other timid cucks for a Western girl who will treat them like crap. Heck, even language reflects societal disdain for weak men. We call short and slender women ‘petite’, but you couldn’t use the same adjective to describe a man. Every analogon you can find, such as manlet, pygmy, or dwarf, is negatively connotated, and you won’t find an equivalent for women either.
Asian men are screwed because of their stature. They are double screwed because of their culture. The biggest issue I see is almost blind deference to authority. It starts with their parents. They meddle with their child’s life to an extent that would be unthinkable in the West. It seems that your stereotypical Asian kid has to compete the moment he or she is old enough for nursery. In Singapore, for instance, plenty of parents insist that only the best kindergarten will do for their precious offspring. Yup, there are inofficial rankings. There are rankings for the best primary school, too, but those are based on the results of the Primary School Leaving Examination, so that’s clearly more objective. The school system is best described as a pressure-cooker, which seems to be true of all Asian countries. Students learn to fit in and blindly follow authority. Questioning authority is apparently not what they learn. All that counts are their grades. Academic inflation is ripe. It’s so bad that the wealthy are even willing to send their kids to attend shitty schools abroad, just so they can get a degree.
Parents and other authority figures also play a paramount role in your typical Asian adult’s life. For one, there is the firmly held belief that you owe your parents for life, perhaps most concisely expressed in the concept of ‘filial piety’, i.e. once you earn money, you pay a hefty part of it to your parents, just because. Your parents would also meddle with your romantic affairs, telling you whom to date. This is not necessarily bad. Looking at the West, you can certainly conclude that a lot of women could need a bit more guidance.
One of the more absurd examples of deference to authority I witnessed on a conference I attended last year. A PhD student from either Taiwan or China attended, together with his professor. The student was always around his professor and walked behind him, at essentially a fixed distance. He kept looking to the ground. It was downright bizarre. In contrast, in the West, you deal with flat hierarchies and if your boss is enlightened enough, and your boss is closer to being a peer.
Not questioning authority leads to rather disastrous consequences. One is that the working culture is seriously odd. All over Asia, working unpaid overtime is very common. A contract for a job I was offered, but which I ultimately declined, for instance, stated that regular working hours were from 9 am to 6 pm, but if I didn’t manage to finish my work on time on any given day, I would have to work for free until I was done. That’s complete horseshit, of course, because in your typical high-skilled profession your work is technically never done. The manager told me that “normally” people leave at 7 or 8 pm. I think you have to be quite meek to work for free day after day. Needless to say, such regulations are illegal. Yet, your typical Asian employee is apparently too weak-spined to object to them.
Another issue is that if you don’t question authority, stupid processes get entrenched. Of course, if you’re afraid of repercussions, or if the mere thought of questioning dubious decisions by HR or management doesn’t even cross your mind, those people just keep spinning in a vacuum, leading to lots and lots of paperwork and chains-of-command that are downright ludicrous. If you want a taste of that, apply to an Asian company — or read some of Kafka’s books. It’s seriously mind-bending to get contradictory information from HR, or deal with an HR ditz who just ignores your questions and proceeds as if you hadn’t voiced any objections. This all made more sense to me once my girlfriend pointed out to me that people aren’t really used to being probed or having to explain their rationale behind certain approaches. I got the impression that they thought that if they employ you, they own you, which is a far cry from the more collaborative approach you can find in the West.
What do you get if you build a system that rewards people for conformity? Obviously, you don’t get rebels but cucked beta males like my girlfriend’s buddy ‘Light Saber’ who considers himself ‘woke’ for letting his girl fuck other guys behind his back. On the other hand, you also get women who are not confrontational just for the sake of it and who accept your authority, which makes for a much more harmonious relationship.

Tldr: Chinks are the biggest cucks

Tbh i think this is right in some parts but in the grand scheme of things is the same bs redpillers peddle

Also an unpopular opinion for this site but u r delusional if u think that a chinky noodles has more SmV in the west than a thin blonde hair white skin Eastern European foid they are on top of the food chain

Asian noodles at best can pull white normies/mtn/Betabuxx
Eastern European women pull Nordic chads

spiderman GIF by FirstAndMonday

Asian men are not cucked
only the chinese and north koreans arent cucked. the rest of them are since they let white chads steal their women