Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men committing more rapes (even tho not that more as feminists want you to believe) is LITTERALLY like poor people stealing from rich people

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
The same fucking realtionship. Rich people don't rob poor people not because they are somehow more polite and moral but because they don' HAVE ANY NEED TO DO SO.
Male on female rape/harassment is the perfect equivalent of poor people begging for money/asking for money or trying to rob richer people. It shows the male disadvantage in getting free sex not the male dominance.

Change my mind
PS: It's not possible since every single argument is with me (us)

A pussy has a ton of monetary value. It has political power. It basically has everything.

A poor man has NOTHING.

It's not fair, it's not even close to being fair, yet the vagina owners will call the men trash and virtue signal all day long claiming they're oppressed.

it is the disgusting illegal immigrants raping not incels, we are not rapists nor do most of us condone it. Fuck off

it is the disgusting illegal immigrants raping not incels, we are not rapists nor do most of us condone it. Fuck off
Cucked and low iq. Male immigrants follow the same rules when speaking of testosterone level as we do.
I was talking about males in general, not only whites
A pussy has a ton of monetary value. It has political power. It basically has everything.

A poor man has NOTHING.

It's not fair, it's not even close to being fair, yet the vagina owners will call the men trash and virtue signal all day long claiming they're oppressed.
Exactly. They have something like gold in their body. As a goldmine you are worshipped and desired but can also be exploited and robbed.
RAPE IS CAUSED BY FEMALE HIGHER SEXUAL VALUE

you call me the robin of rape then buddy boyo jk

One of the classical leftist double standards.

What causes rape? The rapist.

What causes robbery? Inequality, capitalism (even when the robber isn't starving or anything).

One of the classical leftist double standards.

What causes rape? The rapist.

What causes robbery? Inequality, capitalism (even when the robber isn't starving or anything).
I really am starting to think it's an involuntary bias and blind spot. They are so blinded and idiot cuz of their ideology that they can't grasp this connection. They are subhuman trash and we must eradicate them from Europe

Woah, woah, woah.

It is not OK to steal from the rich just because you're poor.

Woah, woah, woah.

It is not OK to steal from the rich just because you're poor.
I was stating a social dynamic/relation not saying it was right

Back when I was redpilled it's crazy how delusional the media tries to spoon-feed you lies for so long that simply aren't true.

I fucking bet most of the rape claimings are fake asf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back