Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rich people are not special, but they want you to believe otherwise

HamsterCel

HamsterCel

Banned
-
Every rich person or even a normie with moderate financial success wants to believe and convince you that their success and wealth is 100% earned due to their hard work and "great intellect". This is merely them stroking their ego and backed by the halo effect. How this whole thing connects to inceldom involves positive reinforcement throughout their whole lives, the rigged system, the birth / genetic lottery, and the halo effect.

Positive reinforcement for the rich - Making a lot of money requires having and spending money. A lot of it. When you are rich, you have infinite positive reinforcement from your financial success, friends, family, social network

Positive reinforcement for chads and above average normies - When you are good looking, you have no trouble with women, socially popular, and less likely to get rejected by women, more likely to have girlfriends and sexual experiences

Rigged system for the rich - The rich compete against the rich, that is true, but in the game of monopoly (society), they own all the homes and businesses, while normal people like us have to work and pay money in their homes every time it's our turn. We roll the dice and move 3 squares, pay a huge portion of our small paychecks. We are the ones who get fucked over at every turn, and we don't even see it. It's much easier for the rich in the competition

Rigged system for chads - They are born with natural good looks. They compete against other chads, but they are far better off than normies with average or below average looks. It's much easier for the chads in the competition

One example is Donald Trump. He is an out of touch maniac with the biggest ego. Born to a rich father, he was given "a small loan of a million dollars" (which by the way, a million dollars was worth way more in his time than it is now). He invested in real estate which is the easiest thing that all rich people and even average normies do. Payed off the money and made more money, invested into more properties and expanded his real estate business. Even average normies can do this, but the difference is Donald Trump had a rich father, and the average normie didn't. Donald Trump acts like his success was completely his own and dismisses his rich father's involvement quite a lot. "A small loan of a million dollars." He gives tons of bullshit motivational speeches and creates more of a halo effect for himself. Despite all his wealth, he still asks for donations from his low IQ followers. Most of Trump's businesses actually failed, but he has so much money from real estate, so he is still financially safe. He is a fraud and a grifter just like most rich people in this world.

The rich people trying to motivate you with bullshit is just a way for them to stroke their own ego and look down on you. Even normies do this, although the lower class normies actually do this due to plain ignorance of how the world actually works.

CEOs and wealthy real estate agents, big mainstream YouTubers and Twitch streamers, Bitcoin investment winners, at the end of the day, they are all frauds and grifters who got extremely lucky in life, and can not relate to the average man and his struggles.

While you are working that shitty job making $14 an hour, some rich kid is pulling hundreds of thousands of dollars simply cuz he was born to rich parents

Death to communists

more likely to have girlfriends and sexual experiences
Also basically garantueed success on the job market and endless support and trust from others in any endevour chad ever attempts.

Every rich person or even a normie with moderate financial success wants to believe and convince you that their success and wealth is 100% earned due to their hard work and "great intellect". This is merely them stroking their ego and backed by the halo effect. How this whole thing connects to inceldom involves positive reinforcement throughout their whole lives, the rigged system, the birth / genetic lottery, and the halo effect.

Positive reinforcement for the rich - Making a lot of money requires having and spending money. A lot of it. When you are rich, you have infinite positive reinforcement from your financial success, friends, family, social network

Positive reinforcement for chads and above average normies - When you are good looking, you have no trouble with women, socially popular, and less likely to get rejected by women, more likely to have girlfriends and sexual experiences

Rigged system for the rich - The rich compete against the rich, that is true, but in the game of monopoly (society), they own all the homes and businesses, while normal people like us have to work and pay money in their homes every time it's our turn. We roll the dice and move 3 squares, pay a huge portion of our small paychecks. We are the ones who get fucked over at every turn, and we don't even see it. It's much easier for the rich in the competition

Rigged system for chads - They are born with natural good looks. They compete against other chads, but they are far better off than normies with average or below average looks. It's much easier for the chads in the competition

One example is Donald Trump. He is an out of touch maniac with the biggest ego. Born to a rich father, he was given "a small loan of a million dollars" (which by the way, a million dollars was worth way more in his time than it is now). He invested in real estate which is the easiest thing that all rich people and even average normies do. Payed off the money and made more money, invested into more properties and expanded his real estate business. Even average normies can do this, but the difference is Donald Trump had a rich father, and the average normie didn't. Donald Trump acts like his success was completely his own and dismisses his rich father's involvement quite a lot. "A small loan of a million dollars." He gives tons of bullshit motivational speeches and creates more of a halo effect for himself. Despite all his wealth, he still asks for donations from his low IQ followers. Most of Trump's businesses actually failed, but he has so much money from real estate, so he is still financially safe. He is a fraud and a grifter just like most rich people in this world.

The rich people trying to motivate you with bullshit is just a way for them to stroke their own ego and look down on you. Even normies do this, although the lower class normies actually do this due to plain ignorance of how the world actually works.

CEOs and wealthy real estate agents, big mainstream YouTubers and Twitch streamers, Bitcoin investment winners, at the end of the day, they are all frauds and grifters who got extremely lucky in life, and can not relate to the average man and his struggles.

While you are working that shitty job making $14 an hour, some rich kid is pulling hundreds of thousands of dollars simply cuz he was born to rich parents
I wish I could make $10/ hour

By the way, there are some rich social media influencers here in Brazil who get even richer by telling their bankrupt wageslave audience that they can get rich too by saving pennies for decades... meanwhile these influencers are all heirs to companies, farms, real estate...

I don't think they do it for the money. It's more of an ego stroke to them, and a private joke to tell hopeless wageslaves to save on toilet paper. These grifters must laugh their way to the bank.

I wish I could make $10/ hour

By the way, there are some rich social media influencers here in Brazil who get even richer by telling their bankrupt wageslave audience that they can get rich too by saving pennies for decades...
I tried to save every euro cent with a 5, 2, 1 nominal from the 2019 year probably.
A few months ago I counted majority of my 'savings', and it was only €40-50.
If I saved cents for a half a life ( 35 years ), the sum would be in the €400-500 range. Such a great money!

Economic Darwinism. Rich people usually create genetically fit offspring, as they are genetically fit themselves.

I get the difference of descriptive and prescriptive, but I don't think that this is really a critique of reinforcement in society.
When you have good desirable traits then its propagation is bound to introduce a mechanism like this.
So with the rich for example you can cry about luck and inheritance all you want but safeguarding this is still to crucial to the maintenance of any private-ownership-based order.

Literally celebrities and famed ceos like musk, jobs, and gates, it's over

37648.jpg

Most of rich people get their wealth bc of inheritance, not bc of hard work or motivation or sth like this. And the few richfags who don't came from wealthy families became rich bc of their looks.

If you still think someone can become wealthy just by talent and not by their inheritance or by their looks, you're still bluepilled. And if someone here defend richfags, you are nothing more than an absolute cuck and have nothing to do here.

Kill the rich.

90% of rich people inherited wealth, 9% had random luck, 1% unexplainable / Demonic means

Why richfags need to be quiet and stick to their indolent copes

Based thread, specially the part about successful people patting themselves on back for their intelligence and hard work to become successful. This is a fallacy, one doesn't guarantee the other, in fact these things are seldom related. Success is random. It's as random as being born rich or creating a business that just happens to take off because of being at the right place in the right time.

If you still think someone can become wealthy just by talent and not by their inheritance or by their looks, you're still bluepilled. And if someone here defend richfags, you are nothing more than an absolute cuck and have nothing to do here.

90% of rich people inherited wealth, 9% had random luck, 1% unexplainable / Demonic means

Why richfags need to be quiet and stick to their indolent copes

Fuck rich people and jews

They lifemog me hard

Most of rich people get their wealth bc of inheritance, not bc of hard work or motivation or sth like this. And the few richfags who don't came from wealthy families became rich bc of their looks.

Kill the rich.
Cope. Over 80% of millionaires are self made in america.

It is human nature to want to "win".

When you play a video game, do you begin the game wanting to lose?

When you play a sport do you? Of course not.

But when it comes to money, people think it's any different? A self made millionaire is objectively superior to a broke ass.

It is difficult to become a millionaire and takes hard work. I respect anyone who achieved that on their own.

But when it comes to money, people think it's any different? A self made millionaire is objectively superior to a broke ass.

It is difficult to become a millionaire and takes hard work. I respect anyone who achieved that on their own.
Depends what "self-made" means, do you consider people who got 5 or 6 digits loans from their family as self-made? (some unironically do jfl)

In the case of poors becoming rich, they needed to be at least good-looking and NT, which many of us here aren't anyway.

OP just sounds like he belongs on gaydettit/antiwork. Obviously inheritance is a big part of being rich but IQ trumps it by far. How many self-made female billionaires are there again? 0 or 1 IIRC. I actually think "muh silver spoon" is a low IQ poorcel cope.

The rich are loved and respected as long as the wagie class exist

Self-made = I grew up in an affluent neighborhood, surrounded by the kids of my dad's fellow investment banker friends, dad sent me to Wharton, and got me a job in finance through his acquaintances in the market, and then I amassed a couple million usd scamming normies before my dad died when his motoryacht capsized due to excessive speed, cocaine and hookers, and then he left all his inheritance to charity, that is, a tax-free investment corporation run by me.

I totally made it myself.

I've become a millionaire on my own.

Last edited:
I thought about my self for a while , especially if they were born into it . They wake up play with their expensive copes and expensive clothes , foods and houses and do regular people shit because they’re regular people