Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are ugly in general

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Gays confuse me tbh. I don’t know what’s so attractive about a hairy dirty sweaty ass man who looks like a skinned ape to another man over a small waisted big booty bitch. Lmfao. :feelsgah:

gay men are mentally ill men, they probably will still take what they can get like most regular men, just be sucking cocks instead

gay men are mentally ill men, they probably will still take what they can get like most regular men, just be sucking cocks instead
Yeah.
Poor schmucks that have been spoon fed by jooish degeneracy.

Cope, men are more aesthetically pleasing than foids. Only black men look like skinned apes.

Gays confuse me tbh. I don’t know what’s so attractive about a hairy dirty sweaty ass man who looks like a skinned ape to another man over a small waisted big booty bitch. Lmfao. :feelsgah:
Always thought they might have a shit fetish too as they always bang man-ass and there probably is a large amount of shit on the dick after it, the smell must also be extreme for normal people, but not for Gays.

Men are not sexually applealing, becaus I no gay, but esthetically more pleasing than majority of femoids. Except trashy men with primitive gopnik/chav looks, those are totally ugly and disgusting

If foids didn't have fake up then we'll see how ugly foids really are.

And we are uglier

If men are ugly and then so are foids.

I've noticed that alot of younger men, seemingly the mass majority, are gay openly or not. Prison gay I'd call it but maybe it's just social structure changing to be more faggoty.

You only say this because you don't know how your average foid looks without makeup

It’s not even makeup tho, I just mean their bodies lol
You only say this because you don't know how your average foid looks without makeup

I’m not even talking about their face man, I mean their ass n shit. Dicks don’t look good at all wtf lol

Lol
Cope, men are more aesthetically pleasing than foids. Only black men look like skinned apes.
Lol my racist grandma said all black men are ugly
Yes, women are just as ugly if not WORSE. They always have skin problems and shit while men don't have it nearly as often

I've noticed that alot of younger men, seemingly the mass majority, are gay openly or not. Prison gay I'd call it but maybe it's just social structure changing to be more faggoty.
Its the estrogen in the water supply tbh

Women are ugly too, they just hide it with makeup and form fitting clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back