Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Men are born to be cannon fodder

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Hear me out. I think men are meant to die in wars. Firstly with the relative safe times we're in, it makes men lose their purpose. I know for a fact one of the biggest male fantasies is being a war hero. Protecting your nation is one of the manliest things one can do. Also a man who survived a war would be considered a chad especially if he got a medal from the president himself. Breeding and protecting are two of the main male motives. But (they) also made men not want to fight because they made the country not worth fighting for anymore.

I also view wars as a form of population control. More men die means women can't afford to be as picky cause there are more women for every man. That's why i believe incel rates are so high cause there needs to be far less men than women. A 50/50 split is unironically not even at all. Also the winning side can usually take the female population of the losing side, so the winning side has a bigger reward.

Thoughts on this?

No we are just more capable, In this cucked society Woman have it extremely easy while man have it hard, and the only thing giving woman freedom is dumb man so no I must disagree

you are right, fittest will survive and wars are of course a population control devices, reason for overpopulation are two, not many wars today and western medicine

you are right, fittest will survive and wars are of course a population control devices, reason for overpopulation are two, not many wars today and western medicine
The wars we have today are also meaningless proxy wars where men dont play a big part in. You get drone striked, die, then become a statistic.

Before each man had a chance of becoming a legend. Their names were carved in stone for to see and remember. Their families would say the tales of how their son was a war hero. Even if i was the first to die, i would gain amillion times more respect and recognition when compared to rotting here

The wars we have today are also meaningless proxy wars where men dont play a big part in. You get drone striked, die, then become a statistic.

Before each man had a chance of becoming a legend. Their names were carved in stone for to see and remember. Their families would say the tales of how their son was a war hero. Even if i was the first to die, i would gain amillion times more respect and recognition when compared to rotting here
cope it's better to life than die in meaningless fight for higher reproduction chances known as war, glory, respect and recognition are not worth dying.

nobody wants to die

@FlyFace

Wars are just petty fights waged by elites. There is no honor in war, I don't know what you are talking about becoming a war hero. The problem with war is information control is harder now. It was easy back then saying "well fuck look at those germans they are taking over europe and are imperialists !!!11!1, we have to go and stop them" and cause a false flag like pearl harbor. Take a look at modern warfare, the kikes literally had to rig two towers with explosives, ram airplanes into them and go on a rant about how Iran had weapons of mass destruction and was evil man mistreating his people." That is how much it took to start a 20 year war with no goal.

Since communications between countries has improved it is harder to antagonize men against each other. Like if you had me try and shoot a Chinese or Indian guy, I would have a hard time knowing that he is probably lives a shitty life being overworked in a factory. Its hard to shoot the guy who probably lives just as meaning less life as you and is a virgin too.

Wars are just petty fights waged by elites. There is no honor in war, I don't know what you are talking about becoming a war hero. The problem with war is information control is harder now. It was easy back then saying "well fuck look at those germans they are taking over europe and are imperialists !!!11!1, we have to go and stop them" and cause a false flag like pearl harbor. Take a look at modern warfare, the kikes literally had to rig two towers with explosives, ram airplanes into them and go on a rant about how Iran had weapons of mass destruction and was evil man mistreating his people." That is how much it took to start a 20 year war with no goal.

Since communications between countries has improved it is harder to antagonize men against each other. Like if you had me try and shoot a Chinese or Indian guy, I would have a hard time knowing that he is probably lives a shitty life being overworked in a factory. Its hard to shoot the guy who probably lives just as meaning less life as you and is a virgin too.

not many wars today
Dude, go to the Middle East or Myanmar or Africa or the Ukraine or Mexico or Colombia, and tell me there isn't any wars with mass casualties going on right now.

This place is such a joke jfl people be talking about some 'war hero' bullshit when in fact there's no honor in fighting for the elites.
Also by your statement you're agreeing and conforming that you're a mindless slave to the system who thinks it is alright for men to get killed in meaningless wars/battles combats whatever.
Also Greycel thread

Dude, go to the Middle East or Myanmar or Africa or the Ukraine or Mexico or Colombia, and tell me there isn't any wars with mass casualties going on right now.
shitholes will always unleash their lusts i'm talking about civilizaed world

just become goverment and elitist disposable slave bro

High iq , a little Bit to high tbh

In the modern wars of today you really are just a statistic. Men today are abused like cattle 1000 years ago. Any war you partake in will be staged in a certain way to make the lives of Men more insufferable anyway. Gone are the days when Men get headstones with their names on them and everyone gathers around to remember them. The wars of the future will not be fought for pride.. they will be fought for money and power. Not for people but for assets. We will never be remembered in war like the WWII dead are remembered because the WWII dead have a propagandised purpose to being visible and every normie needs to feel sad about it.
cope it's better to life than die in meaningless fight for higher reproduction chances known as war, glory, respect and recognition are not worth dying.

nobody wants to die

@FlyFace
Thanks for the Dark Souls summon. I wouldn't mind dying though.

that's why so many people hate us, we weren't supposed to be aware of this neither "rebel" against the system

you're supposed to be a good boy/goy and just accept your destiny as a subhuman, you don't have the looks to be a sentient being, you're not entitled to self respect.

shitholes will always unleash their lusts i'm talking about civilizaed world
Even Northern Ireland, Spain and even sometimes the US has the occasional shootout or terrorist attack from political fanatics and separatists.

Last edited:
truly a greycel take lol.

fuck defending the cucked west or becoming some sort of war hero. not everybody is interested in pointless destruction like yourself OP

When will this site stop simping for men? How much more will I have to suffer?

It's only ugly males, good looking males are as praised and cuddled as foids

Wars in the past had the effect of cleansing a country of its weak, excessive men. Most of us here would've been killed off by more alpha men tbh.
Most of the other stuff about being a hero is just bullshit to entice impressionable young men to go fight.

Hear me out. I think men are meant to die in wars. Firstly with the relative safe times we're in, it makes men lose their purpose. I know for a fact one of the biggest male fantasies is being a war hero. Protecting your nation is one of the manliest things one can do. Also a man who survived a war would be considered a chad especially if he got a medal from the president himself. Breeding and protecting are two of the main male motives. But (they) also made men not want to fight because they made the country not worth fighting for anymore.

I also view wars as a form of population control. More men die means women can't afford to be as picky cause there are more women for every man. That's why i believe incel rates are so high cause there needs to be far less men than women. A 50/50 split is unironically not even at all. Also the winning side can usually take the female population of the losing side, so the winning side has a bigger reward.

Thoughts on this?
This is why I want WW3, most of the fighting between China/Pakistan/Iran/Bangladesh and India along their borders, especially in the Kashmir Region. If all of the sand niggers, currycels, and chinkcels went all out in close combat then I'm pretty sure a good majority of cels worldwide would die. Of course the west would probably side with India, so it would be a coalition of India/EU/USA.

Even the military I'm sure would send all the cels on the front lines first so they have a high probability of dying, while Chads chill in base camp.

Being a war hero is only cool if you are Chad. If you are an ugly incel, it doesn't matter how many medal of honors you win. You will be known as the hideous incel whom no foid will touch. They'll acknowledge you, but in a platonic, friend zone type way. As a ricecel I'm sure if I won medals in the military I would still be ignored and spat on by most of the American population.

And it's not like violent fighting is live streamed for the public to see. So when Chads who served go back home they can tell their numerous foids they're having sex with on a daily basis made up stories of what they did in the Kashmir Mountains, which in actuality all the cels did most of the fighting and the dying.

Protect my nation from what? The biggest enemies of my nation are right here. Some of them being foreign minorities, some of them being soy men but WOMEN play an enormous part in this.

My country has negative native birth rates. We are bound to die off and become extinct just because women won't give up their useless flapcurtains and shit out a baby that isn't a little chad jr

Thoughts on this?
Cope.

Being cannonfodder is Non-Chad only sweaty. Chad is getting a blowjob in the headquarter by his secretary who cucks her husband who is bleeding in a trench. :blackpill: