Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Men are always told they need deep, meaningful connections with others but often I don't think that's true

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Back at school we used to play Counter-Strike. It was so fun :D

And... I wasn't even close friends with anyone in that room (that I remember? idk) but... just being part of a group and feeling I belonged made me feel really happy, I think.

This idea that someone needs deep meaningful connections to be happy I think is quite a feminine perspective. Men are the hunters. We're not having heart-to-hearts particularly we're out working together as a team to get results.

Anyway, it's just a theory that I wanted to share. Also, I'm an extrovert so I'm really not happy with a tiny little group I need lots of people in my life. And I think that's OK too.

I was top fragger in cs at school everyone was trash and slow that i intentionally started making myself lose so they dont get mad

I was top fragger in cs at school everyone was trash and slow that i intentionally started making myself lose so they dont get mad

lol we had people who were so much better too!

One time we did 3 of us vs just him and he still won. The bastard!! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back