Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Melancholy Playlist

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
The latter hours are strangely quiet as you retire from the day. You lay in bed, silent and solemn, encompassed by the darkness that controls the room. Eyes fixed on the ceiling, you flicker through the content of your mind, back to past wounds, to pain and regret, to dissatisfaction. All proving the narrative you desperately fight to escape: you are not enough. And thus begins another episode where you summon the toxic forces from beneath: pity, self-loathing and criticism. Effective tools to rile the spirit. From sorrow burns anger, which calcifies into a bitter resentment. You are so broken. You just want to connect; to laugh and playfully bicker, to share a warm embrace and the tension that crackles between you. You just want to feel alive again.

Music is one of the most creative forces of man. Its hypnotic influence has the power to change or amplify our mood. Here I have compiled a list of songs that never fail to, ironically, sooth and yet amplify sorrowful emotions. To the depressed, music is opium.

I have a playlist called Limerence. It's suicidefuel.

The latter hours are strangely quiet as you retire from the day. You lay in bed, silent and solemn, encompassed by the darkness that controls the room. Eyes fixed on the ceiling, you flicker through the content of your mind, back to past wounds, to pain and regret, to dissatisfaction. All proving the narrative you desperately fight to escape: you are not enough. And thus begins another episode where you summon the toxic forces from beneath: pity, self-loathing and criticism. Effective tools to rile the spirit. From sorrow burns anger, which calcifies into a bitter resentment. You are so broken. You just want to connect; to laugh and playfully bicker, to share a warm embrace and the tension that crackles between you. You just want to feel alive again.

Music is one of the most creative forces of man. Its hypnotic influence has the power to change or amplify our mood. Here I have compiled a list of songs that never fail to, ironically, sooth and yet amplify sorrowful emotions. To the depressed, music is opium.
Nice playlist. Legit suicide fuel.

you forgot the most suicidefuel of them all

I can't even listen to it. I gotta sleep soon and it'll fuck up my mind.

whooo caaan sayyy if your bones growww.. if you staaaay short.. only tiiiime
and whooo can saaayy if pubeeeerty, treats you kindly... only tiime

and this is some guaranteed ropefuel for those with a high school oneitis that missed out on young love.

another version

Last edited:
you forgot the most suicidefuel of them all

I can't even listen to it. I gotta sleep soon and it'll fuck up my mind.

whooo caaan sayyy if your bones growww.. if you staaaay short.. only tiiiime

This will make you rope

Your Low song is a cover from a decent suifuel band, The Smiths. I was huge into them in HS. Shakespeare's Sister is a good song about suicide from them. 'Young bones groan, and the rocks below say throw your skinny body down son.'

Radiohead - How to Disappear Completely (Creep is normscum compared to this)

Xiu Xiu - Suha (I wanna hang myself, when will I be going home - actual lyrics of song)

And anything else from Xiu Xiu's first 3? albums. They became shit in like '09.

And lastly, The Magnetic Fields, 69 Love Songs album.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back