Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents allowed their friends kid to stay in our house and the guy is fucking weird.

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
He would keep tickling me grabbing my clothes, and he would keep farting regularly. I think that the guy thinks that he knows me very well so he feels that we have developed a deep friendship so he can do this to me. I barely know him, I rarely talked to him when we were back in our home country lmao. I've got to admit there were times when I bothered him(I would often play music loudly when he was sleeping) but I've being trying to stop.

Sometimes when I would tell him to stop tickling me, he would say act a bit confronting "ah, you want me to stop" and would double down on the touching.

I don't mind peolle touching me once in a while, there were times where I don't mind a pat on the back, but the guy does the tickling everytime. It's so annoying.

seems like a giga sperg or homo, or both

why are your parents letting him stay? I hope he leaves soon if he hasnt already, sounds like a pain in the ass. The last thing I would want is some farting nigger in my house.

why are your parents letting him stay? I hope he leaves soon if he hasnt already, sounds like a pain in the ass. The last thing I would want is some farting nigger in my house.
He is the son of their friend, so they want to be friendly and give their kid a place to stay.

As if my parents aren't enough of a mental baggage lmao

And you're both adults? :feelssus:

I think you should lock your bedroom door at night or he's going to try bumming you.

He would keep tickling me grabbing my clothes, and he would keep farting regularly. I think that the guy thinks that he knows me very well so he feels that we have developed a deep friendship so he can do this to me. I barely know him, I rarely talked to him when we were back in our home country lmao. I've got to admit there were times when I bothered him(I would often play music loudly when he was sleeping) but I've being trying to stop.

Sometimes when I would tell him to stop tickling me, he would say act a bit confronting "ah, you want me to stop" and would double down on the touching.

I don't mind peolle touching me once in a while, there were times where I don't mind a pat on the back, but the guy does the tickling everytime. It's so annoying.
Damm this shit is so gay...