Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Megathread] My Daily Reflections on Life and Other Various Subjects

Hombre

Hombre

Banned
-
This mega-thread is primarily intended to be a compilation of my daily reflections on my life and other various topics. I do not expect anyone to reply or even read them, but if someone desires to do so, feel free to do it. It does not bother me.

I’m gonna read a bit

April 17, 2020

I do not know what has happened. I do not find a way to change my life. I have been deliberating about this concern for so many years, and I still cannot find a viable solution. I do not know if it is because I am weak-willed, or if it is because I am mentally ill. I know that I want to improve myself. I told myself at the beginning of this semester that I was going to do everything I could to excel in my classes; however, I sunk into a depression so bad. I was suicidal, depressed, so socially anxious that I could not even say the word ‘excuse’ me whenever I needed something. I feel powerless.

The worst thing is that I feel so alone. I am carrying a life of silence. I vividly remember writing that my only friend is myself. However, my new companion is silence. The majority of my days in college are filled with utter silence, I literally do not open my mouth. It is getting crazy out there. I would like to have the ability to eloquently express everything that I feel. Then, People would know and really understand me.

Last edited:
just start an online journal theory

Welcome back
This mega-thread is primarily intended to be a compilation of my daily reflections on my life and other various topics. I do not expect anyone to reply or even read them, but if someone desires to do so, feel free to do it. It does not bother me.

No more daily reflections :feelskek:

don't have any but have a nigger reply bannedcel

Talk about burning up on the launch pad.

Every other thread I see has a banned OP, and at least half the time I go to reply to someone I see they've been banned already, how does this happen? I never look at the main forum--is it a total mess over there or what?