Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mega trucel trait: starstruck by OG .is users

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
Like many I lurked around .co and .is for a long time before actually joining, and was aware of the major posters and users here. Experienced something like how it must be to meet a celebrity when interacting on the forum with these users for the first time myself :feelskek:

Like many I lurked around .co and .is for a long time before actually joining, and was aware of the major posters and users here. Experienced something like how it must be to meet a celebrity when interacting on the forum with these users for the first time myself :feelskek:
how i felt with @NoLooksNoLife and @Filthy_Reject, mang.

it's over

Jfl. It’s over for you

how i felt with @NoLooksNoLife and @Filthy_Reject, mang.

it's over
I didn't hate the dog but he literally had 0 lasting relevance on this forum, how the fuck were you 'starstruck' by him? :feelskek:

I thought you had a previous account. :ping:

I didn't hate the dog but he literally had 0 lasting relevance on this forum, how the fuck were you 'starstruck' by him? :feelskek:
Chico had some very similar experiences to me..

it's over

Yeah but only in 2021 brocel. I'm talking users from 2017 onwards

A lot of the OGcels I used to post with are gone now. Like BummerDrummer. Miss them tbhngl

I seen a 2017cel on here before :feelsmage:

I also felt this way when interacting with @Chudpreet
His curry pride post convinced me to join up.

Kneel before me

Relatable, I wish I could join during the .co days while I was lurking.

Veiled chadcel worship thread :feelsugh:

Over nigger got wet when a shiny username responded to him :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Mega faggot trait, I just think of everybody as an NPC.

Ironically a lot of them were fakecels. Truecels don’t become “incelebrities”.

I had that happen when I first met Chudur Budur tbh. But then I realized he’s just a sexless ugly truecel like me and it’s over for him.

I also felt this way when interacting with @Chudpreet
His curry pride post convinced me to join up.
Lol glad to hear

For me, the user that got me to join up was Tryna Ascend. I related heavily to his rants about his abusive curry parents, as well as his curry self-hatred

I liked mylifeistrash posts. I love the brutality of free speech. Always have. Violent FACTS stun your average weak piece of shit online or off and i cant make or have a friend to save my life. I just dont care. They expect people to remain docile but they cant say what they wanna say even if they're not violent? You're supposed to rot alone AND never be able to be angry and express it in...gasp...words. I too lurked for years here but this place has gone way too downhill. Im searching in way older posts for good content. Too many fags worried about what reddit thinks instead of just posting shit worth reading (unlike what i just wrote)

did you record it

dogpill deniers on suicide watch

Dogpill is like cosmic wave radiation, there is literally no way to escape it.

The dogpill is inevitable tbhngldedsrs
The more you realize how degenerate holes are the less you will be surprised by their actions.

fucking gross she should be arrested

2:

Call me a volcel but i dont wanna marry my cousin and raise children even more inbred and subhuman than I am. My parents are already first cousins and i refuse to carry on the inbreeding cycle. Anyone else in this situation?

I don't have the option for arranged marrige

Them rat people look mighty jewish to me!

Cohencidence?

Vocel if you are not alabamamaxxing in 2019 ngl

On the plus side your kids will be too retarded to know any of the pain of being an Incel
:feelshaha:

I have this little cousin (12 years old) I occasionally hang out with, and it seems like as hes aged and gained cognitive thought he begins to realise I'm a loser incel.

That's pretty sad. He should be looking up to you as a role model.

Find a way to secretly stunt his growth

If his parents are giga Chad & Stacy, I doubt he could do much to alter his height

Bro is glazing

My sister didnt have a boyfriend with 16 that I or anyone in my family knows of. We p nuch went to the samw school so I guess I would have known too. She had her first BF with 17 or 18 I dont remember.

This.Sistercels are fakecels ngl... especially if you have a younger sister you should at least try to ascend with her

Don't have a sister. Most of my female cousins are super whores, though.

Step sister is two years older than me, she’s only had like 4 bf’s or something but I suspect she got around. All bfs were literally GigaChad. They were all over 6’, varsity football or wrestling team, and she got kicked out of our house by my step dad when she was a junior just to keep getting pounded by guy number 3 (In b4 sistercel is volcel, I only lived with her for like half a year and she was never home when I was around she just went to friends houses everyday till like 2 am)

Thank Allah we don't celebrate Christmas

I mean, celebrating Christmas here is just getting together and eating something. Maybe decorating a Christmas tree and that's it.

Getting mogged by my cousins right now

Ngl we done that couple time just for family sake and so everyone can see each other, but this time na

It's over for sisterasscels

I spent a little bit of time with them at the dinner table, but most of my time was spent upstairs in my bedroom alone. I took my dinner up there so I could relax and enjoy eating it in peace by myself.

I was ngl

who he doesnt have a family? :feelsseriously: :feelstrash:

Congrats on 23,000 posts.

Lifefuel: lurkers see you as a celebrity :feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back