Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel mega suicide fuel, someone posted it in a discord and it destroyed my day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-

Just shower bro, just get a haircut bro, just shave bro, just hold frame bro, meanwhile at chads house, jfl its so fucking over. Imagine trying as a sub8 male. Pay attention to the narcissistic laugh at the end, it makes me want to ER. Faggots on here with oneitis's, they arent thinking about you they are orbiting tiktok chads

Last edited:
Tenor 2

suifuel af, when most men can’t get 1 foid, this guy has an harem :feelsbadman:

Just remember Chad isn't bulletproof

brutal as fuck

Even worse there are ppl liking this content and endorsing this narcicistic behaviour

It's for a video

that took an unexpected turn, i regret watching that.

Tik Tok and Instagram is torture

It's for a video

cope jfl if u think he isnt fucking those whores. imagine an incel asking one of those sluts "yea so just stand here and feel up my chest", he would literally be crucified

Cucks enable and still simp for these worthless holes.

Imagine being a zoomer trying to wife up one of those horrendous sluts 10 yrs from now. It never began.

I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THIS TODAY
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

brutally making me listen to nigger music as i witness harem normalization on tiktok

100% SUIFUEL.

Notice how all the foids are shorter than him.

It's over.

View attachment 361861
Just shower bro, just get a haircut bro, just shave bro, just hold frame bro, meanwhile at chads house, jfl its so fucking over. Imagine trying as a sub8 male. Pay attention to the narcissistic laugh at the end, it makes me want to ER. Faggots on here with oneitis's, they arent thinking about you they are orbiting tiktok chads

Not a single fucking Second.

I feel nothing over that kind of stuff, absolutely nothing, and the only thing that makes me feel really bad is the fact I don't know Japanese and need study it at least two hours a day so I can learn it after five or six years. The only women I talk (aside my family) are women that I need some social contact to get a service like a cashier or waitress.

I suffered a lot because I really wanted a girl to marry and have a family, but after complete 28 years old as single I got tired of be rejected, started avoid all unnecessary social contact with girls and devoted all my time to my work and my hobbies. I'm already five years without talk to girls more than the necessary, I even mastered the art of be soul crushing straightforward when people ask me why I'm not married or don't have a girlfriend: I only need say them reason once, and all normalfags and whores that ask that to me just get sad and never bother me again.

Last edited:
ERfuel ngl. his life must be heaven.

Just remember Chad isn't bulletproof
He is. Chad is encrypted in our dna. He's an idea born from genes.

Kill one chad. 3 shall take its place.

It's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back