Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mega gun store is going to open in Christchurch

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

>Rathgen said she felt she was out of options but had considered starting a petition and going around the neighbourhood gathering support.
"I don't know what else I can do. I'm just one person having to put up with bureaucracy gone mad."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Gigajfl

Met a lot of based kiwis. Hopefully they take care of their scum PM.

just lol at trying to prevent a gun store from opening

subscribe to pewdiepie

If those people in the mosque had lots of guns, that manlet would be rotting meat in a box now. Ethnics are stupid for allying themselves with the left. They should arm themselves with all the guns they can get.

If those people in the mosque had lots of guns, that manlet would be rotting meat in a box now. Ethnics are stupid for allying themselves with the left. They should arm themselves with all the guns they can get.
Race war

Then you can go ER

>Rathgen said she felt she was out of options but had considered starting a petition and going around the neighbourhood gathering support.
"I don't know what else I can do. I'm just one person having to put up with bureaucracy gone mad."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Gigajfl
Hell yeah

It wouldn't happen. Supremacists go for soft targets like churches, mosques because they know those people are unarmed. If they had guns the white supremacists wouldn't dare attack them.

I doubt they would carry guns into a mosque lel

New zealand is being invaded by the chinese as kiwis are angry at this shit