Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meeks dropping whitepills on you incels.

Damn bro, I think I'm not blackpilled anymore.

Gets handed all of the success in the world simply for existing with good genes

“Keep grinding bro”

Just grind incels! It worked for me. Here's me with Meeks at a Victorias Secret fashion show and we fucked all the models. Just be confident

Xf1lwlklwqr31

Right now I'm laughing but like half an hour ago i was angry thinking of this guy and his success even after being a criminal.

I was born a literal Gorilla and you mean to tell me that all I need to do is keep grinding?

Fuck off

Sleeping gorilla

Did he say "Don't ever get up?"

Just grind incels! It worked for me. Here's me with Meeks at a Victorias Secret fashion show and we fucked all the models. Just be confident

View attachment 327918

He has to stand on a step above Batemen so he doesn't get heightmogged. Don't tell me Meeks isn't at least a little blackpilled.

If I can do anything I want, where's my girlfriend?

Just beat up kids bro

"just take that first step of beating a child half to death and go to prison where women can fawn over your mugshot and make you a model"

"just take that first step of beating a child half to death and go to prison where women can fawn over your mugshot and make you a model"
JFL, meeks should be forced to give his money to all incels on this site, his mere existence and success is an offense for every ugly Men in this world.
Giphy 9 1
Giphy 9 1
Giphy 9 1
Giphy 9 1

What an eye opening advice. I don't think I'm an incel anymore. :feelsahh::feelsahh:

JFL just crimemaxx brooooo

When he said shoot for your dreams, he wasn't being metaphorical. He was saying actually go out and go ER.
Wise words Meek, wise words.