Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @med amine

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I'm interested in knowing how was Libya before and after gadaffi. Lots of people say it was better before, but I'm not sure if to trust them?

Was gadaffi actually evil or is it just western propaganda?

5o

RIP Gaddafi

I've been reading quotes like this which is why I'm having second thoughts :feelshehe:

He also said this:

“Today there is swine flu. Perhaps tomorrow there will be fish flu, because sometimes we produce viruses by controlling them. It is a commercial business. Capitalist companies produce viruses so that they can generate and sell vaccinations. That is very shameful and poor ethics. Vaccinations and medicine should not be sold,” he said.

:yes:

I've been reading quotes like this which is why I'm having second thoughts :feelshehe:

He also said this:

“Today there is swine flu. Perhaps tomorrow there will be fish flu, because sometimes we produce viruses by controlling them. It is a commercial business. Capitalist companies produce viruses so that they can generate and sell vaccinations. That is very shameful and poor ethics. Vaccinations and medicine should not be sold,” he said.
:yes:

Libya was literally the most developed African country before NATO and America invaded and turned it into a war-torn shithole. Rest in Peace Gaddafi. Hero.

he improved infrastructure and education system and health care for the people. he helped the country a lot but was a good leader who tried to improve.
he tried to unify libya and north african countries and believed in pan africanism.
my mother was obsessed with gaddafi and how he improved libya.
but the country got to shit and lots of people had to leave their homes.
i never left only until things become quite and peaceful (end of 2021) and i moved to tunisia ruled by some fag called kais saide or whatever the fuck he's called.
i will probably go to libya to spend some more years then i will leave and go to the north middle east or central asia hopefully.

libya is safe now, there's some militans but they act like nigger police and there's nothing to worry about like the past.

but the country got to shit and lots of people had to leave their homes.
You're talking about the time after nato invaded right ?