Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meanwhile on sanctioned suicide

Tjaldur

Tjaldur

I'm so sad
★★★
unknown.png

I have everything. Objectivly good looks. Good friends. A job that is perfect for me. Enough money and a beautiful city i live in. And some good hobbies like gamemaster in dnd etc,
But i still dont see the point in all this. I am indifferent to most things. Sometimes i am happy in the moment but when i reflect it just does not feel right.
I prepared everything to cbt and every day seems more likely. It gets harder every day to engage with my surroundings. I have had therapy with 3 different therapists for 1 year but still i dont really want to be here.
I dont know what else to do.

Why do they have likes enabled there? like it's fuckin facebook lmao

10 people LIKED your suicide note!

what no pussy will do to a man

better than 10 people quoting the post and clogging up the thread

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The state of males in this century :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Mods need to sticky my thread.
What a faggot. Good looks, good job, normie level depression. Imagine how fast this faggot would rope if he was one of us. Or he is lying about his looks.
It's just made up bs to humble brag.

Hes ugly as shit

It's mostly unbearable attention whores so fits the overall theme perfectly. I feel pity for those who committed suicide and been active members of that forum.

What a faggot. Good looks, good job, normie level depression. Imagine how fast this faggot would rope if he was one of us. Or he is lying about his looks.

Suicidal thoughts don't have to have a rhyme and reason to them

Mods need to sticky my thread.

It's just made up bs to humble brag.
bragging on a suicide forum? normies are so privileged that they need to come up with new problems to sorrow over. It reminds me of Lee MacMillan

I can finally see it. This is lifefuel

I don't mean this in a mean way, but some people are just weak. Even with lives much better than the average here, they still feel miserable and can't go on. Sometimes it's because of trauma and conditions, sometimes it's just the way the person is.

There's also the question of lack of purpose due to atheism/agnosticism, of course.

He probably hasn’t had a girlfriend in a week now he’s developing “depression”

bragging on a suicide forum? normies are so privileged that they need to come up with new problems to sorrow over. It reminds me of Lee MacMillan
It's like a billionaire talking to a starving kid about "depression" like just fucking fuck off jfl
He probably hasn’t had a girlfriend in a week now he’s developing “depression”
I wasn't exaggerating at all in my thread:
:lul:

Assisted Suicide should only be legal for normies and should be like a rapid covid test from Walgreens, able to be scheduled in less than 4 hours of notice and takes about 10 minutes.
Agreed.
I wasn't exaggerating at all in my thread:
:lul:
Yeah It’s crazy toilets are trying to really undermine what actual depression is like

lmao
What a weakling assuming he is not larping.

I'm glad that site is still kicking to lure idiots like that in. Hopefully he does us a solid. You've done magnificent work Sarge and Master. Too bad they couldn't come with us to the land of milk and honey :cryfeels:

Yea I don't want explicit likes here cause it'll just lead to people reusing jokes like on Redd*t or Facebook in the hopes of filling their dopamine rush. Not even alerts can compare

volcel things

If he has a gf or recently had one I don't feel pity. But maybe he is "incel" even with his stats. You know how hard it is nowadays to impress holes. Maybe he's short.