Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Meanwhile in The Universe Where Hitler Won in 2019

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
We're all living in our own native homelands, with wives and children, crimerate lower across the entire earth than it ever has been in recorded history, and despite the fact technology is decades more advanced than in our universe, degenerate uses for technology such as "Tinder", and such never would have come to fruition.
Utopia

All Currycels in this universe
Curry2019

All Ricecels
Asian2019

All Blackcels
Blackcels

All Whitecels
Whitecels

All Arabcels
Muslimcels2019

All Jewcels
The Goyim know

Last edited:
cope but still would have been better than this timeline

[SuicideFuel] if you don't get to have 800 year lifespans to live to see that shit...

he had his points

Fuarkkkkkkkk My life would be so much better if he would’ve won :feelsrope:

It's over for wetback beanercels

I dont want my racematch fuck my life i hate it.

It's over for idealistcels

Hair-Powder-Black.jpg

correct pic for jewcels

Will that guarantee cute adorable white loli of culture? If just ugly wifeoid, then fuck Hitler, and give me cute adorable noodleloli

Tfu on ugly femorloids, even it that presersves racial purity

TFW no Uralic girlfriend in Hitler's universe :cryfeels:

Gigacope, Hitler was a foid-worshipping cuck
Fuck him
And it’s not the Jews fault that you’re incel
Feminism was a WASP invention

Gigacope, Hitler was a foid-worshipping cuck
Fuck him
And it’s not the Jews fault that you’re incel
Feminism was a WASP invention
Jewry inspired the wasps. Jesus was the ultimate cuck jew of all time. JFL at giving salvation to roasties.

yikes what a terrible vision :soy: how dare people feel entitled to living amongst their own kind in their own nation :soy:

even if it led to constant wars it would have been better than this shit

there has been no peacetime after 1945, the war never ended, all the interference networks and propaganda efforts and simmering conflicts are still going

even if it led to constant wars it would have been better than this shit

there has been no peacetime after 1945, the war never ended, all the interference networks and propaganda efforts and simmering conflicts are still going
Wars are good, keeps population levels in check and prevents a monopoly of power.
Humans have been fighting constant wars since the beginning of time.

Inceldom probably is caused by this abnormal levels of peace. There are more men than ever and Chad types aren’t getting their heads caved in very often. Soy boys wouldn’t exist if they actually had any kind of threat to their existence, they’d have to actually grow a pair of balls and learn how to defend themselves.

Wars are good, keeps population levels in check and prevents a monopoly of power.
Humans have been fighting constant wars since the beginning of time.

Inceldom probably is caused by this abnormal levels of peace. There are more men than ever and Chad types aren’t getting their heads caved in very often. Soy boys wouldn’t exist if they actually had any kind of threat to their existence, they’d have to actually grow a pair of balls and learn how to defend themselves.
i wish it was peace, we could do something with peace, maybe even thrive.
but the society we're in right now is like a body where every organ is fighting it out for its own interests.

i wish it was peace, we could do something with peace, maybe even thrive.
but the society we're in right now is like a body where every organ is fighting it out for its own interests.
Conflict is the human way. You either give society a common enemy and a goal to work towards or they will create their own enemies and destroy themselves from the inside.

we would've been wiped out bro

If hitler won, there would be no incel men
all men would be happy and have love and sex

Jfl if you think we'd be sexually attractive to foids had Hitler won

Jfl if you think we'd be sexually attractive to foids had Hitler won
We would bro
This female should belong to me, yet, here I am without a driver licence.
It is truly over bro
Will that guarantee cute adorable white loli of culture? If just ugly wifeoid, then fuck Hitler, and give me cute adorable noodleloli

Tfu on ugly femorloids, even it that presersves racial purity
You'd prob get your looksmatch virgin

Last edited:
We're all living in our own native homelands, with wives and children, crimerate lower across the entire earth than it ever has been in recorded history, and despite the fact technology is decades more advanced than in our universe, degenerate uses for technology such as "Tinder", and such never would have come to fruition.
View attachment 146311

All Currycels in this universe
View attachment 146313
All Ricecels
View attachment 146314
All Blackcels
View attachment 146315
All Whitecels
View attachment 146316
All Arabcels
View attachment 146317
All Jewcels
View attachment 146318
Bale

Take me to that universe

lol massive cope

Cope, he'd probably not be content with a white nation, he'd eventually want a worldwide white population, resulting in WW3

Last great european man

5cf

Cope, he'd probably not be content with a white nation, he'd eventually want a worldwide white population, resulting in WW3
Cringe and Bluepilled
Nazi racial diversity 4

No bro

He was a nordicist

He used differents ethnics as cannon fodder

The real outcome of WW2 would be a centralized nordicist state in western, central & east europe. Europe would probably be the world hegemony power, while there would be perpetual skirmishes in it's eastern borders. The slavs would be reallocated to western Siberia as used as slave labour

America & UK would probably adopt nordicist policies too

It's be over for a lot of ethnics that are currently living in Western Nations

This is dumb because the curries, sands, beaners, blacks and rices would be living in cultureless shitholes so would anyway move to white countries.

I dont get the Hitler love here. Like if you are a whitecel , firstly I find it laughable you can exist, but you are still way above any ethnic, why do you care about getting rid of them all?! Us being such trash in front of you just makes you guy look better!

No bro

He was a nordicist

He used differents ethnics as cannon fodder

The real outcome of WW2 would be a centralized nordicist state in western, central & east europe. Europe would probably be the world hegemony power, while there would be perpetual skirmishes in it's eastern borders. The slavs would be reallocated to western Siberia as used as slave labour

America & UK would probably adopt nordicist policies too

It's be over for a lot of ethnics that are currently living in Western Nations
Cringe and Bluepilled
1507799726989 1

I would love to live in that

low IQ

read suicide note by mitchell heisman to educate yourself on nazi philosophy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4