Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Meanwhile in The Universe Where Hitler Won in 2019

We're all living in our own native homelands, with wives and children, crimerate lower across the entire earth than it ever has been in recorded history, and despite the fact technology is decades more advanced than in our universe, degenerate uses for technology such as "Tinder", and such never would have come to fruition.
View attachment 146311

All Currycels in this universe
View attachment 146313
All Ricecels
View attachment 146314
All Blackcels
View attachment 146315
All Whitecels
View attachment 146316
All Arabcels
View attachment 146317
All Jewcels
View attachment 146318

When the coping is to strong that kind of tech would only be possible in a ancap or a economically free world you want to imagine what the world would be like look at North Korea but imagine that on a global scale

When the coping is to strong that kind of tech would only be possible in a ancap or a economically free world you want to imagine what the world would be like look at North Korea but imagine that on a global scale

*where Lenin coordinated the revolution in Germany successfully and won the following world war against the USA.

Would be a real shame if someone was to post actual countries that are rich despite being a small fucking rock also this is the eqivalent of hurrr durrrrrr big business bad so that's why we need men with guns to stop voluntary this image sums up everthing you cunts try and support

Hitler would've mistaken us for jews

Would be a real shame if someone was to post actual countries that are rich despite being a small fucking rock also this is the eqivalent of hurrr durrrrrr big business bad so that's why we need men with guns to stop voluntary this image sums up everthing you cunts try and support

View attachment 146592

Cringe and Bluepilled, Cope Harder Jewish Shill. Big Government only "Doesn't work" because of Marxism, Womens Rights, and the fact the country isn't a majority 1 race.

He'll be back...

Until then it's up to us!

People like to talk about the alternatives but I don't think it was possible for hitler to win, there's only so much a country the size of germany can do

Cringe and Bluepilled, Cope Harder Jewish Shill. Big Government only "Doesn't work" because of Marxism, Womens Rights, and the fact the country isn't a majority 1 race.

Citations needed needed also i never said work harder kys you straw-manning faggot i said you coudn't get innovations without a economically free society this does not equate to wage cuck and suck other peoples dicks

Citations needed needed also i never said work harder kys you straw-manning faggot i said you coudn't get innovations without a economically free society this does not equate to wage cuck and suck other peoples dicks
Study and Practice English more before you continue to try and start arguments, you narcissistic Indian, you clearly lack the very fundamental basic requirement of understanding this language properly to be able to argue within it.

Study and Practice English more before you continue to try and start arguments, you narcissistic Indian, you clearly lack the very fundamental basic requirement of understanding this language properly to be able to argue within it.

Dude your more of a narcissist than me i don't know why your projecting hard onto me you claimed yourself you were sort of a psychopath in real conversation.

As for learn the language you can understand what i am saying you wrote a response that implies you can get the bear minimum if not look at the articles i site they speak for themselves

Dude your more of a narcissist than me i don't know why your projecting hard onto me you claimed yourself you were sort of a psychopath in real conversation.

As for learn the language you can understand what i am saying you wrote a response that implies you can get the bear minimum if not look at the articles i site they speak for themselves
You're the only one who has comprehension problems this hard on this entire website. I have argued with literal Mossad Agent Tier Deceivers such as @Fontaine or emotional sex addict fakecels, and its still more productive than any argument I have ever had with you because of the fact that you are incapable of understanding English at the level they are.

A world in which us whites aren't predetermined to be incels.

cope, my family prob would live

cope, more like
All Currycels in this universe
Image result for gravestone

All Ricecels

All Blackcels
or
Image result for human zoos
and then

All Whitecels
whitecels.jpg

All Arabcels
Image result for holocaust ashes

All Jewcels
Image result for holocaust ashes
but then again, at least no more ethnics to suffer tbh

RIP the west
476 AD - 1945

Indeed, if only we had won.
The second World war dictated our true destiny overall.
Of course, we had to lose the big fish, and the enemy caught it faster than us.
Degenerates, they used brothers against brothers.
Such a worthless genocide, over a very powerful psychop behind the scenes.

Gigacope, Hitler was a foid-worshipping cuck
Fuck him
And it’s not the Jews fault that you’re incel
Feminism was a WASP invention
Even today, the Jews are a scapegoat for the Anglo elite :feelsthink:

Conflict is the human way. You either give society a common enemy and a goal to work towards or they will create their own enemies and destroy themselves from the inside.
Yep, this is exactly why the world will always be shit.

Huge coping mechanism

That's not how it should have gone. If Hitler won he should have just wiped all us ethnics out since we're obviously genetic garbage. Then I never would have been born and my life (or lack thereof) would have been a lot better.

JFL I would but you look the same as the pic, just(marginally)skinnier
Too scared :feelskek:
That's not how it should have gone. If Hitler won he should have just wiped all us ethnics out since we're obviously genetic garbage. Then I never would have been born and my life (or lack thereof) would have been a lot better.
1507799726989 1

"teehee I post a picture of a colored nazi boy, that will win ethnics on our side, teehee"

this is the same as foid logic, except put into male body

if this was a foid post it would be

"teehee I post a picture of an 'ethnic'(tanned) chad, this will keep them betabuxxes and orbiters for long, teehee"

"teehee I post a picture of a colored nazi boy, that will win ethnics on our side, teehee"

this is the same as foid logic, except put into male body

if this was a foid post it would be

"teehee I post a picture of an 'ethnic'(tanned) chad, this will keep them betabuxxes and orbiters for long, teehee"
Except literally everything about LE EVIL NAZIS HATING ETHNICS is Jewish propaganda, and you have fallen for it. Luckily some Asians haven't.

Except literally everything about LE EVIL NAZIS HATING ETHNICS is Jewish propaganda
any actual proof that isnt "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hitler good Jew bad"?

any actual proof that isnt "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hitler good Jew bad"?
Any proof against the evidence I already posted, retard?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back