Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Me rotting with video games caused my inceldom"

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is the cope to end all copes. Video games have existed for decades, yet inceldom spiked in the last decade with social media and smartphones

let's face the facts, you aren't incel because of video games, you are ugly, and had to retreat into video games

lol at thinking men will choose video games over prime pussy

i dont wanna thread shittermaxx but jewtube literally recommended me a video about the gaming industry dying in the last decade or some shit,mang!

This is the cope to end all copes. Video games have existed for decades, yet inceldom spiked in the last decade with social media and smartphones

View attachment 289069
View attachment 289070

let's face the facts, you aren't incel because of video games, you are ugly, and had to retreat into video games

most of the NBA plays video games and they have elite genes and endless groupies

lmao

I have a friend who is 6'4 ft and is white who actually picked the videogames

:soy:
is he also incel, or does he get both?

Didn't tinder release in the same year on that graph?

chad plays fifa while receiving head

It's true tbh, I've had to use escapism to feel like I actually had something of a life. A lot of my memories are of things I did in video games.

i dont wanna thread shittermaxx but jewtube literally recommended me a video about the gaming industry dying in the last decade or some shit,mang!

Yes, since the 2010 the videogames dropped down, too much paytowin and players were tired of the grinding. New players moved to android/iphone games. Many famous games are totally dead.

Its in ERs manifesto, his step mom ranting he is incel because he spent his youth inside addicted to video games :feelsbadman:

Its in ERs manifesto, his step mom ranting he is incel because he spent his youth inside addicted to video games :feelsbadman:
his stepmother is a cunt

my inceldom caused Me rotting with video games
tbh

I blame steve jobs for making the iphone

I'm sick of men blaming their inceldom on anything but their looks

I'm sick of men blaming their inceldom on anything but their looks
the only other excuse is diagnosed autism, which is genetics

i hate men blaming their faults on something that is non genetic