Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Me n a fellow classmate ignored a bitch who sat with us for the physics lab

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I walk into lab and the guy who I work with normally is sitting there and some girl who’s sat with us a couple times is there as well. The seat between them is empty and I just sit there.

In the beginning all 3 of us are talking about the lab and how do go about doing it. Later on we get our tests back and me and the guy talk about and I think the girl said something but I just ignored it.

We talk about the test for a few minutes. Then we get back to it, we had the girl do most of the experiment part and then we just got the data and started working on the problems on paper ourselves.

We kept talking and just ignored her presence entirely and did the paper without asking her if she needed anything:lul:

She then left soon after

Also brutal blackpill to confirm my truecel status, if she thought I was attractive she would have tried to get my attention some more so she could talk with me

If she thought you were attractive, she would've rubbed her thighs on you. WAIT, THAT SHIT ALREADY HAPPENED AND YOU ARE A FAKECEL

You purposely ignored her too tbh

Should've just claimed the assignment for you two and took all the credit for it, the experiment and everything as well, fuck that bitch

If she thought you were attractive, she would've rubbed her thighs on you. WAIT, THAT SHIT ALREADY HAPPENED AND YOU ARE A FAKECEL
that was like 2 years ago, what’s the point of bringing it up?
You purposely ignored her too tbh
feels pretty good tbh I see why these whores do it so much
Should've just claimed the assignment for you two and took all the credit for it, the experiment and everything as well, fuck that bitch
Lmao would be funny but we all have our copies in a notebook and submit it individually

truecels dont have the privilege to ignore foids

She went to suck Chad's cock that night. You think she cared??

I also ignore bitches because they don't talk to me first.

based

foids shouldn't be in education anyway

based

foids shouldn't be in education anyway

Letting them into higher education has largely turned it into a joke. I'd never trust anything white collar related to anyone in the west and would simply outsource to another country on top of less incompetent it's going to generally be cheaper too.

Letting them into higher education has largely turned it into a joke
100%

what passes for 'education' in the west nowadays is mostly just retarded LGBT transsexual grooming and woke crap. letting foids in was a mistake