Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Me being subhuman legit ruins my life, I would've went to MMA few years ago ded srs or now

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
legit, I wish I could take some lessons and shit, just watching that shit makes my blood pump and shit. I think I naturally have alright wrestling skills ngl, I always wrestled with friends in chilldhood and like 99% of the time I won plus my punch is not THAT subhuman I just need to train it a bit more and shit. I am also lean and I have long arms and shit. If not for my fucking low self esteem and anxiety I would've went to do MMA and shit srs just FUUUUUAAAAAAARK @ BEING SUBHUMAN AND NO FUCKING FRIENDS TO GO WITH FUUUUUARK
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK

Last edited:
Every subhuman has his life ruined tbh. If ur good try wrestling tbh u have nothing to lose and maybe u end up moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed

Every subhuman has his life ruined tbh. If ur good try wrestling tbh u have nothing to lose and maybe u end up moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed
Im too high inhib to go somewhere, fuck that. I wish I had someone to go with ngl

Im too high inhib to go somewhere, fuck that. I wish I had someone to go with ngl
Same tbh i can't even go outside of my house

Same tbh i can't even go outside of my house
Go outside where? There's nobody to go out with unless u have friends lel although I go out to drive my car in the evenings or whenever there's a chance. It's the best cope I've got, I love doing 70mph on 30mph road or drive fast in rally like roads with this sign
239-2390580_long-clipart-zigzag-road-traffic-sign.png
ngl and it wouldn't be a bad way to die ngl

Fight with other cels in your area/country

Go outside where? There's nobody to go out with unless u have friends lel although I go out to drive my car in the evenings or whenever there's a chance. It's the best cope I've got, I love doing 70mph on 30mph road or drive fast in rally like roads with this sign
239-2390580_long-clipart-zigzag-road-traffic-sign.png
ngl and it wouldn't be a bad way to die ngl
I went outside this year a couple of times to see a doctor and sometimes i buy groceries or i walk the dog like once every month when my mother lose her patience and starts annoying me. Other than that i'm always inside of my house

If u went to mma u would get wrecked by chad and hear his fangirls scream in joy as u lay in the ring bleeding in your brain