Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Me as a currycel when I see Jbw maxxers and chads

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Honestly, i feel for people like mr Sam entertainment, while some ‘incels’ here are bullying him. He was forced into the world without knowing much, but he is still ignorant to take normies advice. Now, foids are making fun of him all over the internet, and even tagging their friends as a sarcasm to go for him. I feel bad:(

Attachments

• v09044g40000clc433nog65t4vnempf0.mp4
    4.5 MB
Last edited:
Not sure if what you're saying is true but honestly Mr Sam Entertainment was dealt with such a pathetic hand it's quite hard not to feel bad for him.

Not sure if what you're saying is true but honestly Mr Sam Entertainment was dealt with such a pathetic hand it's quite hard not to feel bad for him.
Yea:feelscry:

So sad he seems like a playful and enjoyable guy, sadly the cruel world strikes on us once again, its NOT FAIR. UGHHHHH!!!! D

So sad he seems like a playful and enjoyable guy, sadly the cruel world strikes on us once again, its NOT FAIR. UGHHHHH!!!! D
:feelscry:

mr sam mogs me, he has friends and is NT as fuck

Sad and Cruel world we live in. where we are all only judged by our looks.

I don't watch chink tok. Full of edgy teenager on here.

I don't watch chink tok. Full of edgy teenager on here.
But atleast read my text, yea people larp here as truecels with dead end genetics while they laugh at people with their same dead end genertics.

But atleast read my text, yea people larp here as truecels with dead end genetics while they laugh at people with their same dead end genertics.
Oh.
Honestly, i feel for people like mr Sam entertainment, while some ‘incels’ here are bullying him.
Yeah, I don't watch Kikes tok at all. I personally think those edgy teenager on kikes tok thinks high inhib sexless virgin man are cool.

They really are ripping this poor man apart. We really do live in a superficial world. Life is truly unfair, with people being judged on their looks and not their character. Mr. Sam Entertainment deserves better.

They really are ripping this poor man apart. We really do live in a superficial world. Life is truly unfair, with people being judged on their looks and not their character. Mr. Sam Entertainment deserves better.
He needs a Stacy to compensate for his genetics.however, ill be the person to feel happy about him if he ascended.

He needs a Stacy to compensate for his genetics.however, ill be the person to feel happy about him if he ascended.
Hopefully he ascends with somebody with his best interests in mind.