Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel McDonalds I go to has an all female staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
The McDonalds by my house used to offer great service, but in the past week workers have been fucking up my order and giving me subtle passive aggression. Then I noticed that the staff is all female, which is a recipe for disaster. We've been so conditioned to accept an all female society that we hardly notice it anymore, and how it's the source of all our problems. Whereas the workers at this McDonalds used to predominantly be men, which is why I enjoyed going there.

At least the females went back to the kitchen.
Now it's the kitchen of a corporation owned by billionaires rather than her husband.
The billionaires and Chads have seized the means of reproduction.

giving me subtle passive aggression
fucks sake the filthy cunts have spilled themselves on the white cloth, up to you if you want to let them soil your existence for just trying to eat some mcdonalds

fucks sake the filthy cunts have spilled themselves on the white cloth
What? Also, I didn't let them spoil my existence. I'm making an observation that all female staff is now normal and a big source of our problems.

I think some McDonald's are like that anyways, I remembered several months ago me and my dad went our local McDonald's and it had a mixed staff, and they still manged to fuck up our orders on several occasions.

What? Also, I didn't let them spoil my existence. I'm making an observation that all female staff is now normal and a big source of our problems.
nah i was just making another reference to a book jfl. they hire young foids for a halo effect btw. since they attract more people

I think some McDonald's are like that anyways, I remembered several months ago me and my dad went our local McDonald's and it had a mixed staff, and they still manged to fuck up our orders on several occasions.
Almost every McDonalds I go to has foids that are rude and fuck everything up. Even the managers are foids.
nah i was just making another reference to a book jfl. they hire young foids for a halo effect btw. since they attract more people
giphy.gif

Women are simply too incompetent to do a decent job, any company or chain with a full female staff is fated to fail.

It's not luck. The behavior of staff is influenced by their superiors, not the other way around.
that's probably the most retarded thing i've heard all day. They probably treat chad like a king and your ugly ass like a piece of shit jfl. Why would they provide extra effort for ugly men they are the ones who mostly cope with street food

that's probably the most retarded thing i've heard all day. They probably treat chad like a king and your ugly ass like a piece of shit jfl. Why would they provide extra effort for ugly men they are the ones who mostly cope with street food
Go fuck yourself. Seriously, if you can't understand how bosses influence their employees behavior, then you're low IQ. Also, lol at you calling me ugly when you're on an incel forum. I'll bet I even mog you. Cheers to being a hypocrite. :feelsokman:

Most McDonald's near me have mostly hot foid employees

Go fuck yourself. Seriously, if you can't understand how bosses influence their employees behavior, then you're low IQ. Also, lol at you calling me ugly when you're on an incel forum. I'll bet I even mog you. Cheers to being a hypocrite. :feelsokman:
Hypocrite? jfl of course they treat me like a subhuman too retard. They treat everyone but chad like a subhuman they get depressed at seeing our asses jfl. If you can't understand that even if they had the BEST boss/manager in the world and would still treat you like shit because you're ugly you are not blackpilled :feelskek: and how do you not realize this basic rule after 2+ years on incel forums you single digit iQ cunt

Now it's the kitchen of a corporation owned by billionaires rather than her husband.

If you can't understand that even if they had the BEST boss/manager in the world and would still treat you like shit because you're ugly you are not blackpilled
Yeah, and they'd be disciplined/fired.
you single digit iQ cunt
Speak for yourself hypocrite

Yeah, and they'd be disciplined/fired.
That's retarded, even court Judges who are disciplined and trained to not have bias are known for providing longer sentences to ugly men vs attractive men who get shorter sentences for the same crimes throughout the world (Whores get even shorter sentences in comparison to chad, btw). You think having a chill boss wont make those whores feel anymore entitled JFL

Speak for yourself hypocrite
bark

You have to look at he positive side, at least the grease is destroying their face.
And the shitty food is making them fatter.

How the hell does it function?

recently went to a Denny's with like 80% all foid staff

Foids deliver the orders and talk to customers.

Incels prepare the food behind them.

I barely go to McDonalds. Most of the menu isn't halal anyway.

This. Imagine being so cucked that your wife works all day cooking shit at mac donalds to get minimum wage and doesn't do anything once at home because "buh, working is too hard, I need rest", thus you do all the chores. Meanwhile, your wage was divided by two because workforce was multiplicated by two, and her wage is far below yours, so it's a lose lose situation. This is the society liberals want.
Most of the menu isn't halal anyway.
The cuckest reason no to go to Mac Donalds's jfl

This. Imagine being so cucked that your wife works all day cooking shit at mac donalds to get minimum wage and doesn't do anything once at home because "buh, working is too hard, I need rest", thus you do all the chores. Meanwhile, your wage was divided by two because workforce was multiplicated by two, and her wage is far below yours, so it's a lose lose situation. This is the society liberals want.
Never began for labor force supply and demand cels

this is what happens when society encourages psitive discrimination and mandates hiring foids, its so much easier to get a job as a foid

Over for beef rollcels, hamburgercels, cheeseburgercels, big friescels, 20mcnuggetscels, sweetnsourcels, vanilla cocktailcels
Yes, they are shit since like many years ago. I've never had a solid burger for years there, while I remember how every piece was perfect when I was a kid. Part of the reason I don't go there anymore, kind of disgusting
I barely go to McDonalds. Most of the menu isn't halal anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back