Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

McDonalds App Fucked Me Lads!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I went on a nightwalk to McDonalds to get an Incel meal for one, please.

Ordered on the app while walking there and hit order just down the road but it froze so I then reloaded the app added my items to the cart again and hit order, got my food and got home and looked in the bag and it x2'd my order JFL.

2 Fillet o Fish meals /w fries x2 (plain except for lettuce and onions)

2 double cheeseburgers (no cheese jfl, just lettuce and onion.

2 mcchicken's (plain, just lettuce and onion)

2 orange juices.

reason I get shit plain is because I tend to reheat it in the microwave and can just add some slices of cheese after I heat it up and it reheats alot better without sauce and shit.

ate half and gonna eat the other half in a few hours i guess.

BLOATMAXXING.

I don't eat breakfast nor did I eat any lunch so I was just gonna have 1 big meal. now i have 2 big meals.

Last edited:
McDonalds makes me depressed

Nice. Usually something like a burger with lettuce and tomatoes, fries on the side and sausage egg biscuits with coffee is filling if you're really hungry.

Pass some fries here brocel.

Since when did Filet O Fish have lettuce and onions?

Could've given them to me, I'm hungry as fuck right now

Most of their menu is garbage tbh

I thought this said APE at first instead of app

like an APE FUCKED ME! (no homo)

the crowning achievement of American civilization

thats stupid. everything can be traced back how it happend and where it went wrong. in this situation itwas when the app froze. you should ask how it happend. there may be multiple reason but one thing that cones in my mind is ram issue. free up some ram by clearing background application and turn off the music or pause downloading if you sre using app which involoves ordering some product and especially while making payment. the other reason could be is the app is not updated or your phone . in many cases phone are not required to be updated as it further reduces the performance of the device. If nothing else works. fk macdonalds like a mvp and eat some noodles from china town.

Last edited:
Meal: ORDERED
Bloat: MAXXED
Incels: MOGGED
Weight: FULL

You have to live it!!!

I like McDonald's there food isn't the best but it tastes good and it's cheap.

Suifuel and lifefuel at the same time

McDonalds and Subway are the best things to happen to us. Because I change number each month due to chadfishing, I always take advantage of free deliveries/$10 off first order on Uber eats and Menulog. After the first free delivery, I just change number and take advantage of the deal again, never paying a cent to the (((corporation))) for delivery. At least they save me from leaving the house.

McDonalds and Subway are the best things to happen to us. Because I change number each month due to chadfishing, I always take advantage of free deliveries/$10 off first order on Uber eats and Menulog. After the first free delivery, I just change number and take advantage of the deal again, never paying a cent to the (((corporation))) for delivery. At least they save me from leaving the house.
based dedicated chadfisher

Mc Donald's taste like shit is like tasting a literal cardboard esp the cheeseburger that is why I always avoid it and go to Burger King if I am craving to shitty food.

I stick with burger kang n shiet