Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mayocel is fakecel, or volcel at best, mang

They actually wanted to do that, but already killed most of them by that point. Also it was mainly rich jews that got blacks over and a lot of slave holders were jewish.
Shifting the blame to Jews now JFL just accept that your ancestors were demons
If you truly believe that, why are you here? :feelskek:
Foids don't care, they only want the Tyrones aka the tall, dark triad ones.

It's true, look it up. And even if they were demons, I don't care. I'm not necessarily a moral person:feelsjuice:

same goes for every race nigga. Race doesn't matter. Being attractive does:feelsjuice:
On average, there’s a correlation between race and attractiveness tho, mang

Don't make me expose you whitecels with the ultimate jpeg that I codenamed the whitecel murderer
Angry cuck

It's true, look it up. And even if they were demons, I don't care. I'm not necessarily a moral person:feelsjuice:
Based. Then why do you have so much white guilt? Admit that you benefit from white status.
same goes for every race nigga. Race doesn't matter. Being attractive does:feelsjuice:
Every race except the whites. Every ethnic agrees so just admit it.

I don't. White guilt would mean worshipping ethnics and self-hating.
And I don't benefit from being white. If I would, I wouldn't be here.

Bullshit:feelsjuice:
The latter is most certainly not bs, mang:feelsaww:

Go to Africa and get killed and looted by my own people? No thanks jfl. Plus black women only want Tyrones, unlike ethnic foids that will get on their knees for anything White. If blacks go to Africa, we will just end up going from being blackcels in a first world country to blackcels in a third world country.
Cope third world sheboons will breed anyone. There wouldn't be an overpopulation problem if they didnt
It’s statistically proven that toilets the world over are the most responsive to jbwmaxxers, so my point stands, Chico
Doesn't matter you could still ascend therefore youre a fakecel for not wanting to move

Foids want white men because of their socioeconomic status. You thought foids found your recessed albino dog fur genes attractive? GigaLOL
Ayoo this retard believes in jewconomic myth not my fault nigs are low iq savages who can't write

whites are more high inhib than non whites so this negates any advantage they'd have,
you still need to be low inhib enough to approach numerous foids get rejected and remain low inhib enough to continue approaching tell you get one,
ethnics are better at this

Only whites decided to make it a race thing, that's why we'll never forgive the white race.
arabs/berbers/persians also kinda ended up associating slaves with blacks over time,
but they're also of the "caucasoid" race

Cope third world sheboons will breed anyone. There wouldn't be an overpopulation problem if they didnt
The whole village is getting impregnated by the same Tyrone. Just like how it is in the hoods in America. All the black whores have the same Tyrone baby daddy.

Doesn't matter you could still ascend therefore youre a fakecel for not wanting to move
Spoken truly like someone with privilege n shiet, white mang

This is undeniably true. You cannot be white and an incel.

Stfu razor ramon I thought you were dead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back