Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mayocel is fakecel, or volcel at best, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Seriously, mang, I think most mayocels are just too lazy or incompetent to make good use of their god-given advantages in life.

The whole world is literally their oyster, especially if first world white mang. Theres literally a whole world outside of JuSA or whatever that they can just jbwmaxx on, mang

For a race of chicos who conquered the world with might, im giga surprised yall aint doing it all over again with jbw pp, mang

its kinda the same exact principles these mayo fakecels and volcels could be applying literally everywhere outside of the anglosphere n shiet, mang

Tldr: first world mayocels = :feelstastyman:cels, mang

@? thoughts?

Every mang takes 2 years off of my life

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Shut Up Anti White Retard

Not really. Not wanting to fug a -1/10 does not make you a volcel. To mayocels, non-white foids are -1/10; non-whites are out of the question.

Not really. Not wanting to fug a -1/10 does not make you a volcel. To mayocels, non-white foids are -1/10; non-whites are out of the question.
Ok GrAY coper

Shut the fuck up you have kissed foids before fucking fakecel

Seriously, mang, I think most mayocels are just too lazy or incompetent to make good use of their god-given advantages in life.

The whole world is literally their oyster, especially if first world white mang. Theres literally a whole world outside of JuSA or whatever that they can just jbwmaxx on, mang

For a race of chicos who conquered the world with might, im giga surprised yall aint doing it all over again with jbw pp, mang

its kinda the same exact principles these mayo fakecels and volcels could be applying literally everywhere outside of the anglosphere n shiet, mang

Tldr: first world mayocels = :feelstastyman:cels, mang
Bruh watch out with this here..

I just got temp banned 5 days for suggesting this. This is considered "racebaiting" on incels.is.

Bruh watch out with this here..

I just got temp banned 5 days for suggesting this. This is considered "racebaiting" on incels.is.
Modcucks gonna cuck, mang. :feelsjuice:

Modcucks gonna cuck, mang. :feelsjuice:
Meanwhile users only shitposting "hang yourself nigger" and "curries are ugliest subhumans" are considered quality posters.

Meanwhile users only shitposting "hang yourself nigger" and "curries are ugliest subhumans" are considered quality posters.
“Ya momma suck so good:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.”:feelstastyman:

Bs your average white normie can't stop thinking about mating with a fertile negress

Bs your average white normie can't stop thinking about mating with a fertile negress
Sorry, even I had to hold in my vomit on the behalf of so-called mayocels upon reading the last 5 words, mang:feelsugh:

Last edited:
White = fakecel. They are the same as foids claiming to be femcels. Not possible.

That's literally proof against JBW nigger
The only thing it proves is how weak and recessed white genes are. Aryan master race my ass fool

That is giga proof foids don't want white men
Whites are having gook babies with Asian women that look nothing like them

That is giga proof foids don't want white men
Foids want white men because of their socioeconomic status. You thought foids found your recessed albino dog fur genes attractive? GigaLOL

Foids want white men because of their socioeconomic status. You thought foids found your recessed albino dog fur genes attractive? GigaLOL
I don't have socioeconomic status and I literally said foids don't want white men (unless there Chad or rich)

You have literally no idea what you're talking about. Not everyone here is from america where being white is something special. And in before you call me a fakecel for not wanting to move to the south east asia or wherever the fuck why don't all of you niggers move to africa and get easy pussy in some impoverished village? Why don't currycels move to India and get an arranged marriage? You faggots are full of shit and just want to play the victim and moan about whitey all the time like a bunch of room temperature iq libtards

I don't have socioeconomic status and I literally said foids don't want white men (unless there Chad or rich)
You yourself don't need it. Just by being white the foids will automatically associate you with status and money because that's what white countries and white people are known for. Whites colonized the whole globe. Every country has a story of wealthy, technologically advanced white "gods" raiding their lands and taking control.

Just spend money to go overseas theory :feelsjuice:

You have literally no idea what you're talking about. Not everyone here is from america where being white is something special. And in before you call me a fakecel for not wanting to move to the south east asia or wherever the fuck why don't all of you niggers move to africa and get easy pussy in some impoverished village? Why don't currycels move to India and get an arranged marriage? You faggots are full of shit and just want to play the victim and moan about whitey all the time like a bunch of room temperature iq libtards
Go to Africa and get killed and looted by my own people? No thanks jfl. Plus black women only want Tyrones, unlike ethnic foids that will get on their knees for anything White. If blacks go to Africa, we will just end up going from being blackcels in a first world country to blackcels in a third world country.

It’s statistically proven that toilets the world over are the most responsive to jbwmaxxers, so my point stands, Chico

It's only about being attractive and NT. Race doesn't matter. A chad spic or rice would mog a white incel.

White privilege doesn't exist, and everyone of you white-hating fucktards should off themselves. You say you hate white people, but you drool after white women.

You just wish you were white yourself. You're selfhating and project to make yourself feel bettter.
Damn, the cope brigade seems to be mobilizing in full force to do damage control in my high iq thread today, mang

It's only about being attractive and NT. Race doesn't matter. A chad spic or rice would mog a white incel.

White privilege doesn't exist, and everyone of you white-hating fucktards should off themselves. You say you hate white people, but you drool after white women.

You just wish you were white yourself. You're selfhating and project to make yourself feel bettter.
When you overdose on white guilt gigaLOL. White women are overrated, though I'd love to have a white sex slave and rape her everyday as revenge for slavery.

You yourself don't need it. Just by being white the foids will automatically associate you with status and money because that's what white countries and white people are known for. Whites colonized the whole globe. Every country has a story of wealthy, technologically advanced white "gods" raiding their lands and taking control.
I will dye my hair black get a spray on tan and get brown colored contacts and I will look just like Elliot Rodger because I have his same facial structure. Just so you can't call me a fakecel.

I will dye my hair black get a spray on tan and get brown colored contacts and I will look just like Elliot Rodger because I have his same facial structure. Just so you can't call me a fakecel.
Why would you lower your SMV just to prove a point? Plus that makes you a volcel jfl.

Why would you lower your SMV just to prove a point? Plus that makes you a volcel jfl.
I can't lower my SMV when it's already 0. Also I'm not a volcel because foids don't want me even when I have green eyes and brown hair due to my mongoloid hapa like facial structure.

Last edited:
your ancestors were enslaved for a reason retard
Yeah because white people lacked the physical strength and ability to withstand sunlight to pick cotton themselves. Whites have been enslaved in the past too. Slavery has been going on for a millenia. Only whites decided to make it a race thing, that's why we'll never forgive the white race.

I can't lower my SMV when it's already 0. Also I'm not a volcel because foids don't want me even when I have green eyes and brown hair due to my mongoloid hapa like facial structures
I don't know what to tell you. Get a haircut and shower bro. Tons of beautiful ethnic girls want to submit to your every whim.

i would. why wouldnt u

Its the truth. They could have enslaved the Natives instead of wasting all that money and time shipping blacks from Africa, but they too were pathetically weak. What can I say, blacks are the epitome of physical development.

You know you lost when you give out bluepill advice :feelshaha:
I gave bluepill advice because it actually works for volcels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back