Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Misogyny is justifiable

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
:hax:

If hate comes from somewhere, then misogyny didn't appeared from nowhere, therefore is justifiable.

Feminists lie when they say men in the past were misogynists, patriarchy was just protecting womyn, womyn stayed safe at home cooking, washing dishes and taking care of their children, while the patriarch risked himself outside working, simple like that.
How can women be so petty and ungrateful like that? I mean, it's their nature or something?
green-goblin-in-spite-of-everything-youve-done.gif

The reason why they see it as "hate" is the same reason of a child whyning about the fact that you are not letting her eat the whole cookie jar because there will be bad consequences to her.
The freedom women want is the freedom of whore around destroying whole civilizations with degeneracy and it's consequences, just this.
Now, instead of housewives, they are slaves of themselves, capitalism and consumerist system. They literally chose a slave life over a queen life, women :feelskek:☕.

The first thing a woman do when you give her freedom is become a whore:
an4WY70_460swp.webp

Women wondering why every major civilization, culture and religious sect in history firmly restricted their rights and freedom while sucking their 10th cock of the week.
Then womyn justify their hate against men with ":foidSoy:muh patriarchy bad, omg i want to suck 10 cocks in a week without any consequences, i am such a slut, why are not you letting me do this? You are a misogynist!"

Now let's see misandry...

"Kill all men"
"Death to penis"
"I hate men"
"Men are Satan"

Untitled779 20230223062548

Misandry is a fake response to a misogyny that didn't even existed in the first place, look at the past, men in Titanic gave up of their lives for "women and children first", we had and still have a culture of romanticism, music of men falling in love for women n shiet, men didn't let women die in wars, men were good providers, nowadays there are men still willing to die to save a woman, the "white knights".
Men didn't hated women, they loved women.

I remember my teenage days, feminists saying a lot of bullshit against us men treating us bad and hating us for what? :feels: I did nothing wrong to women in my whole life, always respected them, never even thought of "hate women" "misogyny", damn...

But nowadays we can say that misogyny do exist, misogyny is just the answer to misandry and yes, it's the right answer.

Images

Last edited:
Incredibly based. I'd even say that misogyny is healthy. Without it lonely men would fall prey to things like Twitch, OF, e-whores, which weaponized foid sexuality.

Incredibly based. I'd even say that misogyny is healthy. Without it lonely men would fall prey to things like Twitch, OF, e-whores, which weaponized foid sexuality.

misandric foid= strong woman, completely justifiable, needs to be praised.

misogynistic man= incel, loser, scumbag, canceled everywhere.

This is why society needs to be nuked to oblivion and started over from scratch.

Misogyny is bullshit

Misogyny doesn't spawn anywhere. There is a cause and effect. Foids out there are too entitled and it shows in their tone and body language when interacting with men in society.

:hax:

If hate comes from somewhere, then misogyny didn't appeared from nowhere, therefore is justifiable.

Feminists lie when they say men in the past were misogynists, patriarchy was just protecting womyn, womyn stayed safe at home cooking, washing dishes and taking care of their children, while the patriarch risked himself outside working, simple like that.
How can women be so petty and ungrateful like that? I mean, it's their nature or something?
green-goblin-in-spite-of-everything-youve-done.gif

The reason why they see it as "hate" is the same reason of a child whyning about the fact that you are not letting her eat the whole cookie jar because there will be bad consequences to her.
The freedom women want is the freedom of whore around destroying whole civilizations with degeneracy and it's consequences, just this.
Now, instead of housewives, they are slaves of themselves, capitalism and consumerist system. They literally chose a slave life over a queen life, women :feelskek:☕.

The first thing a woman do when you give her freedom is become a whore:
an4WY70_460swp.webp

Then womyn justify their hate against men with ":foidSoy:muh patriarchy bad, omg i want to suck 10 cocks in a week without any consequences, i am such a slut, why are not you letting me do this? You are a misogynist!"

Now let's see misandry...

"Kill all men"
"Death to penis"
"I hate men"
"Men are Satan"

View attachment 710984

Misandry is a fake response to a misogyny that didn't even existed in the first place, look at the past, men in Titanic gave up of their lives for "women and children first", we had and still have a culture of romanticism, music of men falling in love for women n shiet, men didn't let women die in wars, men were good providers, nowadays there are men still willing to die to save a woman, the "white knights".
Men didn't hated women, they loved women.

I remember my teenage days, feminists saying a lot of bullshit against us men treating us bad and hating us for what? :feels: I did nothing wrong to women in my whole life, always respected them, never even thought of "hate women" "misogyny", damn...

But nowadays we can say that misogyny do exist, misogyny is just the answer to misandry and yes, it's the right answer.

View attachment 710976
Women want everything handed to them, it’s in their nature. They’re lazy,stupid and evil creatures