Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mayo roastie asks if she should shave for Kpop Chang

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/16kql5d/to_bush_or_not_to_bush_a_korean_mans_perspective/

I know every Korean guy has their personal preferences, but I want to do what MOST Korean men want because I’ll have a higher likelihood of taking someone with that preference home. If most guys prefer a bush, I’ll sport it. If not, I’ll wax it. I just do not want to be getting frisky with a hot Korean man and then suddenly feel self conscious about having or NOT having my pubes, completely taking me out of the moment I have ruined the moment before by getting into my head, worrying about what he’s thinking about my naked self. So if I can at least cross one thing I should or should not do (wax or no wax?) off my list of insecurities, I’ll be feeling a little better. I’m sorry if this post sounds so insecure and pathetic. I just really need help

Jfl at the desperation :lul:

@mcmoohyun JBK :blackpill:

She wrote a whole book about pubes.

wtf that bitch is so obsessed :lul::lul::lul:

She'd consider me as a Chinese

If thats actually foid, I need to book a trip to holland

She'd consider me as a Chinese
Just be Korean is law in 2023. If you work on your physique and do cringey Oppa Noona Kpop shit you could get a kpop obsessed foreign roastie.

This bitch posts in TwoXChromosomes and Anti Natalism so I don't think her persoynality would be likeable though.

Just be Korean is law in 2023. If you work on your physique and do cringey Oppa Noona Kpop shit you could get a kpop obsessed foreign roastie.
I'm doing more than 100 push-ups and 20 pull ups as daily routine these days. But no i will never do disgusting kpoop gayfag npc shit

Jfl if you think that's a real roastie, rather than some subhuman chink larping as one