Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maycels should get out of here.

GreenCel

GreenCel

HinduCel
-
Seriously, this website won't be different for you than the outside world no matter how much of a truecel you are. You will receive the same or maybe more amount of hate here than a fakecel cuck faggot who has been here since Nov,2017 with the only intention to infiltrate this forum. No matter how ugly you are, they'll say that you are an IT who comes here to spread lies against incels. You'll be hated more and everybody will ignore you if you expose a fakecel who has been here since November. Not even the mods will believe you because you simply are a Maycel. It's your choice but it's completely over for maycels who think they'll be accepted here.

maycels are females in disguise.

Maycels are volcels

Lmao good post, maycel

i outrank half the faggots talking shit so I'm not too worried.

JBW, "just be tall" and "youngcels are fakecels" are already cancerous enough, did we really need the mindless hate against maycels by users who want to feel like they are the chad on an incel forum?

I don't give a shit, I like the site, been here for some time as a guest, and if you think juncels will be better, cope harder

How does it feel like when they say Maycels=gaycels?
i imagine similar to how it feels when they get outranked by someone who's only been on here a month when they've been on for six months.

mindless hate
cucc-jpg.15568

JBW, "just be tall" and "youngcels are fakecels" are already cancerous enough, did we really need the mindless hate against maycels by users who want to feel like they are the chad on an incel forum?
There are fakecels from November here who are dating a femoid and some are even getting married, but whenever a Maycel exposes them, he gets more hate and ignorance while fakecels are supported by other users as if they are femoids/chads of this site.

Maycel reporting in

nov8-2017cel reporting

I thought the hate on maycels wasn't that bad

It is. Initially I used to take it as a joke but lately there have been a lot of threads which were created only to insult maycels. The tone and vibe of comments in such threads easily tell that they are seriously posted. I'm not saying all senior-cels are like that, some do support us and I'm really thankful to them for standing up.

I'm going to stay here because it's the only place I can rot in.

there are like 2 maycels who dont give me cancer

fuck the rest

just wait for junefags :feelsree::feelsree:

I'm going to stay here because it's the only place I can rot in.
It is. Initially I used to take it as a joke but lately there have been a lot of threads which were created only to insult maycels. The tone and vibe of comments in such threads easily tell that they are seriously posted. I'm not saying all senior-cels are like that, some do support us and I'm really thankful to them for standing up.
All of you guys seem quite alright to me. :)

this forum will die if that happened. If you think maycels are bad junecels are around the corner.

It was only 60% serious at first but now it's a 100% serious circle jerk about how certain users are superior for no reason

Last edited:
Wait.. he was actually banned for this? Ag got it, old users can throw shit at maycels all they want but if a maycel points out that's retarded - or anyone who opposes the anti-maycel circle jerk - will be banned by a re... I mean high IQ moderator

You sir are the only non-maycel who actually stood up for us.
Thank you, we love you.
giphy.gif

I'm curious to see if the same hate on maycels will be placed upon junecels or if this will just be an exclusive thing with maycels being hated.

lmao this maycel bit the dust

maycels should be sent to the shadow realm and rot.