Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Maybe we will live to see society collapsing

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Imagine it, the West collapsing due to the unsustainable system we currently live by (with feminism & immigrants and more). It would be a complete societal collapse (like Mongols, Romans and other societal collapses of history).

It would be our chance to rapemaxx and pillagemaxx before dying honorably in the battlefield (instead of having some gay ass death in bed or being run over by a truck). If you were to survive the collapse, you could rebuild society (which obviously would be a brutal patriarchy) and be remembered in history even. It could be one of the major lifefuel to ever exist.

I prefer this future to the one in which technology turns society into an Orwellian dictatorship, I'd rope if that happened and I would never have the opportunity to play rape & pillage game, would be a very gay finale (and things would get worse).

Hopefully we will live to see it and have our opportunity to ascend.

We can only hope.

C50E5A1B 52B2 4779 A265 770B12BC2599

Ohhhhhh I may as well go on a voluntary division to Sweden to liberate their country and "liberate" those tall blonde swedish princesses
Imagine it, the West collapsing due to the unsustainable system we currently live by (with feminism & more). It would be a complete societal collapse (like Mongols, Romans and other societal collapses of history).

If you were to survive the collapse, you could rebuild society and be remembered in history even. It could be one of the major lifefuel to ever exist.

I prefer this future to the one in which technology turns society into an Orwellian dictatorship, I'd rope if that happened and I would never have the opportunity to play game, would be a very gay finale (and things would get worse).

Hopefully we will live to see it and have our opportunity to ascend.

One of the reasons I haven't roped yet