Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Maybe start by not calling women “toilets”

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
“It’s such a surprise that women are turned off over being called toilets and foids” :foidSoy:

Normies have it all backwards. We don’t call females toilets and thereby ruin our chances.

No :feelsUgh:

We didn’t have a chance to begin with and therefore either being a good little boy or letting the engines of chaos ROAR :reeeeee: is gonna yield the same results… and which one of the two do you think is gonna stick on a bunch of extremely frustrated and repressed guys? :feelsdevil:

Woman want a Chad to degrade Them , and Not some incel fuck

“It’s such a surprise that women are turned off over being called toilets and foids” :foidSoy:

Normies have it all backwards. We don’t call females toilets and thereby ruin our chances.

No :feelsUgh:

We didn’t have a chance to begin with and therefore either being a good little boy or letting the engines of chaos ROAR :reeeeee: is gonna yield the same results… and which one of the two do you think is gonna stick on a bunch of extremely frustrated and repressed guys? :feelsdevil:
The fact that they actually think we actually call women toilets irl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: or maybe women have those magical mind reading abilities that definitely helped them against Ted Bundy!

Woman want a Chad to degrade Them , and Not some incel fuck
maybe if you had a KS-23 shotgun they would agree to getting degraded by a trucel or else their blood would make for a beautiful painting on the walls.

I call them foids because of their evil slutty, lookist, shallow, inane, materialistic and boring nature.

You have to be a special kind of retard to believe we're calling potential partners toilets.

Nothing short of total female worship and devotion is acceptable to them.

I call em froynds (like in Freund) cos they be my friends :feelsaww:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back