Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maybe LDAR Is the Way to Happiness for Us

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
Not lay down and rot, but lay down and relax. I've been on nofap for I think two weeks now, and while I am getting hornier and hornier, and angrier and angrier, I think I may be viewing the world a bit clearer because instead of running away from my thoughts and using masturbation as a form of escapism and easy dopamine, I am instead thinking about the reality of my existence. I am ugly, I am stupid, and I don't like society. Looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, and moneymaxxing all have benefits, but I think a lot of people are doing them in hopes that they will be accepted by society, I think it's too late for that for most of us, we've grown to distrust and despise society for valid reasons, you can't just unlearn your experiences.

If one were to LDAR while still making sure to exercise everyday and get some sunlight, perhaps one could actually find happiness. It would be a form of healthy hedonism. Not doing drugs, not masturbating, not doing anything that only brings short and fleeting pleasure at costs that aren't worth it, but instead laying around in the sun, eating delicious and refreshing healthy foods (fruits and vegetables) reading good books or listening to audiobooks, doing relaxing exercise like swimming and walking, just living as good a life as you can without interacting with society at large. Obviously this is largely a lifestyle that only NEETs and the higher privileged could take part in, but I'm starting to think it may be the best way to live.

Not hoping for some salvation in the future, but instead finding salvation in the present through relaxation.

Not lay down and rot, but lay down and relax. I've been on nofap for I think two weeks now, and while I am getting hornier and hornier, and angrier and angrier, I think I may be viewing the world a bit clearer because instead of running away from my thoughts and using masturbation as a form of escapism and easy dopamine, I am instead thinking about the reality of my existence. I am ugly, I am stupid, and I don't like society. Looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, and moneymaxxing all have benefits, but I think a lot of people are doing them in hopes that they will be accepted by society, I think it's too late for that for most of us, we've grown to distrust and despise society for valid reasons, you can't just unlearn your experiences.

If one were to LDAR while still making sure to exercise everyday and get some sunlight, perhaps one could actually find happiness. It would be a form of healthy hedonism. Not doing drugs, not masturbating, not doing anything that only brings short and fleeting pleasure at costs that aren't worth it, but instead laying around in the sun, eating delicious and refreshing healthy foods (fruits and vegetables) reading good books or listening to audiobooks, doing relaxing exercise like swimming and walking, just living as good a life as you can without interacting with society at large. Obviously this is largely a lifestyle that only NEETs and the higher privileged could take part in, but I'm starting to think it may be the best way to live.

Not hoping for some salvation in the future, but instead finding salvation in the present through relaxation.

I'd love to but I have to wage cuck though.

Good cope though. Lay down and rest or relax or hopefully romp.

Nofap and a lot of control is essential for this way of life. One bad day can cause you to rot for weeks until you clear your act up again.

High IQ, why go out to that big bad evil world that looks down upon us and treats us as subhumans, the only people i like in this world are incels and anyone else who lives in solitude, I respect you ALL my friends

You have a similar approach to mgtows but without all the copes about not needing women. Really, I agree with you completely, this is the best way to live. Only problem is, when depression and hopelessness hits hard, doing any activity is almost impossible.

Honestly, it would be good to have an incel commune. Even buddhist monks require a sense of brotherhood and community despite claiming to reject the material world. This goes for pretty much all monks and their equivalents across all religions.

A bunch of self-sufficient log cabins in the middle of the woods, other incels for community, dogs for companionship and sex dolls for sex. No girls allowed!

You have a similar approach to mgtows but without all the copes about not needing women. Really, I agree with you completely, this is the best way to live. Only problem is, when depression and hopelessness hits hard, doing any activity is almost impossible.
I think my biggest problem with MGTOW is that they're trying to prove something, with lay down and relax it's all about living in the moment, it would be more enjoyable if we were relaxing with women that we're attracted to us, but they aren't and they never will be, so it's best to just try and be happy with ourselves and enjoy a solitary lifestyle. I find normie men and Chads to be just as upsetting to my existence as foids, so I have no wish to emulate them by joining the rat race and trying to statusmax.

MGTOWs also seem to still value the opinions of other men, they desire to be viewed as Chads, to be viewed as masculine, this is foolish because other people's opinions are out of one's controls and you shouldn't concern yourself with what the vulgar think of you. As ugly men we should recognize that people see you how they want to see you, yes you can try to improve your standing by conforming to their tastes, but why bother when nature has already shaped you in a certain way? I think the goal should be to become who we want to be in the present without any hope of future benefit.

It would be a form of healthy hedonism.
Yeah, I think that is the best solution. Pleasure being the highest good, but also abstaining from pleasures which cause suffering later, and living modestly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicureanism
http://www.epicurus.net/en/menoeceus.html
Epicurus said:
We must also reflect that of desires some are natural, others are groundless; and that of the natural some are necessary as well as natural, and some natural only. And of the necessary desires some are necessary if we are to be happy, some if the body is to be rid of uneasiness, some if we are even to live. He who has a clear and certain understanding of these things will direct every preference and aversion toward securing health of body and tranquillity of mind, seeing that this is the sum and end of a blessed life. For the end of all our actions is to be free from pain and fear, and, when once we have attained all this, the tempest of the soul is laid; seeing that the living creature has no need to go in search of something that is lacking, nor to look for anything else by which the good of the soul and of the body will be fulfilled. When we are pained because of the absence of pleasure, then, and then only, do we feel the need of pleasure. Wherefore we call pleasure the alpha and omega of a blessed life. Pleasure is our first and kindred good. It is the starting-point of every choice and of every aversion, and to it we come back, inasmuch as we make feeling the rule by which to judge of every good thing...
When we say . . . that pleasure is the end and aim, we do not mean the pleasures of the prodigal or the pleasures of sensuality, as we are understood to do by some through ignorance, prejudice or wilful misrepresentation. By pleasure we mean the absence of pain in the body and of trouble in the soul. It is not by an unbroken succession of drinking bouts and of revelry, not by sexual lust, nor the enjoyment of fish and other delicacies of a luxurious table, which produce a pleasant life; it is sober reasoning, searching out the grounds of every choice and avoidance, and banishing those beliefs through which the greatest tumults take possession of the soul.

Last edited:
Honestly, it would be good to have an incel commune. Even buddhist monks require a sense of brotherhood and community despite claiming to reject the material world. This goes for pretty much all monks and their equivalents across all religions.

A bunch of self-sufficient log cabins in the middle of the woods, other incels for community, dogs for companionship and sex dolls for sex. No girls allowed!
If I ever magically become rich I will build this and invite you all to live there with me.

there is no point in flexing if no one appreciates you on a shallow level.
"muh lifestyle" is entirely subjective

You should buy Basic Attention Token now tbh. $5 e.o.y.
What makes you think it will be valuable in the future? I've never really researched any cryptocurrencies, it all seems to be based on luck.

I think my biggest problem with MGTOW is that they're trying to prove something, with lay down and relax it's all about living in the moment, it would be more enjoyable if we were relaxing with women that we're attracted to us, but they aren't and they never will be, so it's best to just try and be happy with ourselves and enjoy a solitary lifestyle. I find normie men and Chads to be just as upsetting to my existence as foids, so I have no wish to emulate them by joining the rat race and trying to statusmax.

MGTOWs also seem to still value the opinions of other men, they desire to be viewed as Chads, to be viewed as masculine, this is foolish because other people's opinions are out of one's controls and you shouldn't concern yourself with what the vulgar think of you. As ugly men we should recognize that people see you how they want to see you, yes you can try to improve your standing by conforming to their tastes, but why bother when nature has already shaped you in a certain way? I think the goal should be to become who we want to be in the present without any hope of future benefit.

Dude, you and I seem to have settled into a similar mindset, although I might be worse in some regards. I have almost surrendered all hope and agency and decided to make the best of this life given my face and low iq. I’ve given up on achieving any respect or friends at my work because I know it’s not going to happen. Anytime I get put down, I just shrug my shoulders and roll over. Fighting as an incel is a losing battle, what’s the point anyways? It’s not going to attract a woman to me if I’m well liked, so I’ll let the normies play their little office politics and just do my job as best I can. If I get fired, then I can always kill myself, hell it might be the thing that finally pushes me over the edge. I’m sure this can be viewed as being weak, but worrying about any of this never got me any where, so fuck it, I’ll be a doormat at work and cope when I get home.

Realizing that most if my life is out of my control has mellowed me out a bit, so there’s that, I guess.

That loner lifestyle is not healthy for any human. We’re social animals not lone wolfs.

But since you gave up masturbating and other pleasures I guess you’ll adapt better.

That loner lifestyle is not healthy for any human. We’re social animals not lone wolfs.

But since you gave up masturbating and other pleasures I guess you’ll adapt better.
Call it a cope, but I think it's better to try to live well on your own, than it is to try to force yourself into a system that doesn't want you and is outright hostile towards you. The ideal would be to exist in a society in which you have value and in which you could find a woman that would legitimately love you and only you, but that is not a reality for us, it isn't even a reality for most normies. I can't see the sense in playing a game which is designed to ensure that you always lose.

i don't see it this way. i think that like me, most incels tend to develop self-destructing behaviors like smoking and drinking. because for them - the end is already here. there is no point to life if you are not capable of self development.
stop looking for balance in an unbalanced world. no one cares if you improve, or don't improve, alive or dead. - its over.
the society we live in has transformed greatly and we are too slow to adapt. everything is pure trash, the culture, the food, the music. everything is just TRASH. if you refuse to live in TRASH then you are not welcome

i wanna LDAR so bad, fucking studycelling is taking away my sanity:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nice way to go OP !

I have been LDARing for almost 10 years now so I'm starting to get good at it ...

The hardest part was getting rid of the work obligation. I mean having to wake up early and interact constantly with people all day long for 5 days a week was pure torture to me.

Luckily I'm a complete mentalcel and I live in one of the most generous welfare country in Europe . So after a few stays at the psychiatric hospital I worked trough the bureaucracy to obtain a small disability pension.

Not much but enough to live a frugal lifestyle and buy a few perks every month.
I'm in a medium town where I own a small house with a garden ,I dug a pond for Kois and I live with my cat ...
I eat healthy food and bike a lot trough the countryside .
It gives me plenty of time to surf the internet, read books, watch movies and listen to music.
Occasionally I go outside for cultural activities like visiting museums and expositions or small vacations.

Of course I still have moments where I feel like I'm a total failure when everyone around me has a nice career ,is getting married and has kids , but it doesn't last too long .
I just pop my clozapine pills every evening and it keeps me pretty happy.

During my contacts with foids and people I tend to avoid explaining my situation because it's quite frowned upon to be a non productive member of society with absolutely zero ambitions . So I pretend I'm a freelance gardener ( which I occasionally do to help my neighbors ) to make it looks like it's my full time job ...

In the end I just love too much the freedom of having nothing to do all week and no one to answer to !

So I would say it's definitely possible to reach some kind of mental peace trough asceticism 2.0 ;-)

my hope is this type of solitude life away from normi world :feelshmm:

i rly like to read treads like this this give me hope .:feelsokman:

buw i rly like to see world in fires :feelsree:

I also called LDAR lay down and relax when I do it, lol.

This sounds like monkmaxxing, but I seriously doubt there is a path to happiness for us. No matter what action I take, the pain gets worse and worse as the years go on. In my 20s, yea, I could find something I called happiness (briefly in between months of extreme depression). Now? There's not much to be found no matter what I do. I'm pretty broken and my trust in other people is 0. Even if a 10/10 Stacy were to ask me out, I would think it was a trap because I've been there (with 9/10, not 10/10). If this life ever changes for me, it's not going to happen all at once. It's going to be a gradual reintegration into being with other people, and while I think it may happen, most here are going to call 'cope.'

im a WSAR.

wage slave and rot.

ER is the only way to happiness

oemCk9q.gif

Lol. Yes muh Nigher.
im a WSAR.

wage slave and rot.

Yep. This.

I also called LDAR lay down and relax when I do it, lol.

This sounds like monkmaxxing, but I seriously doubt there is a path to happiness for us. No matter what action I take, the pain gets worse and worse as the years go on. In my 20s, yea, I could find something I called happiness (briefly in between months of extreme depression). Now? There's not much to be found no matter what I do. I'm pretty broken and my trust in other people is 0. Even if a 10/10 Stacy were to ask me out, I would think it was a trap because I've been there (with 9/10, not 10/10). If this life ever changes for me, it's not going to happen all at once. It's going to be a gradual reintegration into being with other people, and while I think it may happen, most here are going to call 'cope.'

Sad but true. That's the thing. If a Stacy or Giga Stacy was or is nice to me. I'll always question it.

Yeah. What's MGTOW trying to prove?

Are they still longing for validation from foids? With the primadonna act. If they're going their own way. Then go in silence and stop fucking broadcasting it every now and again ffs.

Depression and hopelessness have to be conquered. That's the main crux. Or the 2 main cruxes.

Last edited: