Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Maybe it’s time for us as a country to just embrace a woman” as president, she added.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
That dyke can fuck off.

Sooner or later that country would have a female president , same for cukcanada and all western countries.

It reminds me of the "I'm with Her" and "Ready for Hillary" tag lines. They suggest inevitability and encourage compliance, docility, obedience.

I don't vote in national elections because it's pointless (I live in a neon blue area, my vote literally doesn't matter), but I'm not against a female president (ban incoming), I just wish a candidate would come along selling something other than "I'm a woman, we all know the globalist surveillance state is inevitable, just submit willingly now".

It reminds me of the "I'm with Her" and "Ready for Hillary" tag lines. They suggest inevitability and encourage compliance, docility, obedience.

I don't vote in national elections because it's pointless (I live in a neon blue area, my vote literally doesn't matter), but I'm not against a female president (ban incoming), I just wish a candidate would come along selling something other than "I'm a woman, we all know the globalist surveillance state is inevitable, just submit willingly now".
a female leader doesnt mean Merkel, for example I would vote for Le Pen

Last edited:
Democracy is a joke anyways. There are political solutions in the West.

Jfl @(((voting)))

The game is rigged.

No matter who wins, we lose.
(Valid for any nation)

I just get fucking pissed off whenever i see that dyke's face. It seems she's been rampant these few days? Milking her Womens World Cup win? Jfl didnt even know who the bitch was before Womens World Cup

I hope everything collapses and burns under a woman. Maybe then men will get it.

I just get fucking pissed off whenever i see that dyke's face. It seems she's been rampant these few days? Milking her Womens World Cup win? Jfl didnt even know who the bitch was before Womens World Cup

Womens world cup that nobody even gives 2 shits about JFL.

She had her 15 minutes of fame, maybe the dyke will disappear again hopefully.

You know your country is finally doomed when they choose a foid as president

Here is what happens when you put women in positions of power: they submit to invaders. When confronted with violence or the threat of real physical violence, a woman’s natural instinct is to spread her legs as wide as she can and hope for the best. It has worked out for women relatively well all throughout history. It has kept them alive while their men were slaughtered by their enemies.

Women are not territorial. They have no real sense of what it is to own something because they’re not leaders and they’ve never been leaders. What may sometimes look like them displaying signs of territoriality or protection of property is actually just them displaying their natural jealousy and envy behaviors slightly disguised as more politically-correct conducts.

The situation in the West is one where women are getting pushed towards positions of power and authority, and then getting easily taken, which results in everything that they are in charge of also getting taken.

We never got an explanation for why women should rule over countries they didn’t make. No one ever told us why women should be trying to lead people.

The only thing we heard that resembled an attempt at a reason why was that it was their turn now.

I think their turn has already passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back